In the spirit of these challenge threads, I thought I’d throw out one that looks pretty well rounded.
To keep it simple, let’s keep the movements:
- squat/Deadlift/Trap Bar (low Handles)
- Standing Long jump
- Strict Press (any implement)
- body weight chin-ups (any grip)
- mile run
Since there are 3 score categories, we’ll just use a 1-3 score (based off the article). So 5 is the lowest possible score, &15 is the highest.
We could either go for:
- a total score, accumulated over a week’s time (MY VOTE), or
- best time, & each additional point beyond 5 takes, say, 30 seconds off your time.
Admittedly, lighter guys have a bit of an advantage on this one, but bigger & stronger members have one on the others so this’ll keep it fresh.
Any takers, suggestions?