New Business Failures

He doesn’t want handouts BG … he wants to have government force us to pay for it

1 Like

I was suggesting he find a way to earn the money by providing value to the market. Not handouts. If we help him find a way to make that $40k on his own then he has skillsets for life. Teach a man to fish and all that.

He doesn’t believe in this. He believes supply creates it’s own demand. The amount of compounded irony here should have ripped a hole in the space time continuum by now.

2 Likes

“Providing value” one of them Capitalist thingies, nah…

1 Like

Like how inventing the iPhone created demand for the iPhone?

Supply siders, just the worst!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No it wasn’t it says:Taking advantage of the trophic effects of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) and using a hamster heart failure model. Is using a HAMSTER MODEL the same as the study being done on hamsters?

I would think that someone like yourself can discern the difference.

Here is a list of studies. You’d better look more carefully so you don’t misinterpret the studies once again. https://www.cellmedicine.com/heart-disease-and-stem-cells/

A treasure trove of studies. stem cell treatment and heart failure - Search Results - PubMed

Oh my fucking lanta…

1 Like

Man, it’s things like this that make me regret allowing you to start these threads. I’m really leaning more and more towards believing it has to be deliberate trolling at this point. It just has to be.

I see that dt79 also quoted this same fact to you earlier. Please explain how you’re so confident in ignoring it?

3 Likes

Damn it! You beat me to it. Don’t you have forum director stuff to do!

He hasn’t gotten to it yet. He goes one post at a time. Watch.

1 Like

Dealing with PWI threads like…
ItsALiving

4 Likes

Again, lolz.

@Basement_Gainz dude could easily get a job working for Ringling Brothers.

1 Like

There’s a non zero chance Zep meant the study itself wasn’t run by hamsters.

Kinda wish that was a sentence I never had to type

6 Likes

True. From what I understand, it’s harder for Big Pharm to buy off hamsters.

4 Likes

Because they’re not shills. Duh

3 Likes

I still can’t believe dude condescendingly told @ActivitiesGuy he was wrong when it very clearly states hamsters were used. I want to believe he’s a real person and not some Russian bot because I’ve invested (wasted) so much time responding to him, but it’s really really hard to believe he’s real at this point.

Are you holding me accountable for having a disease?

Rarely, if ever, happens.

Every other industrialized country pays far less in healthcare costs than we do. Not to mention they cover everyone. An inconvenient fact that you can’t come to terms with.

Maybe this has something to do with the woes of Americans.

But then again, maybe the title is the opposite of the information in the body of the article. You know, designed to draw people in.

Could it be a decline in wages? All the while productivity has risen substantially.

A system that is designed to keep you a debt slave.

Credit was one of the main ways Capitalism kept going. Now it is sputtering and in it’s death throes.

What good is all the research, if it can’t be applied? Thank God people with money have the option to go to a country whose healthcare system is not dominated as much by the pharma industry.

Don’t care if YOU don’t believe me. The evidence along with the people who have benefitted from it already are there.

Yes it will. And pharma knows it. That is why they are fighting so hard to keep it from coming to market. A similar thing happened with medicinal MJ. While most states that have legalized it have seen a drop of 25% in overdosed deaths of opioids. This doesn’t stop pharma from making money off the deaths of people. If it was up to pharma MJ would not have been legalized and more deaths would have occurred. So even death is not a deterrent for these scumbags. Making money is what is most important.

Try going outside your health insurance network. Is that freedom when you get financially punished for doing so?

As I’ve stated countless times. We have an oligarchy in the U.S. so government is run by the elite. Not for the people. A massive difference.

But yet you champion a system that purposely keeps it from coming to the market. All to keep the money spigot turned n.

So why can s it not a choice to treat chronic diseases?

No he hasn’t.

And you have completely skipped over the people who got very positive results. How do they compare with the typical synthetic chemicals of pharma?

Of allowing the public sector to form a strong union?

hamster heart failure model. You just assumed ActivitiesGuy knew what he was talking about. Is a model the same thing as THE STUDY? No. So pfffttttt……with your point.

You can’t fool us … we all know you’re glad you had the chance

1 Like

Decided to stop in and see what this thread was about… at first thought it was ‘Betrayal of the Autoimmune’ thread. Then realized Zep couldn’t quote back then. Same topic - different thread. Carry on.

1 Like

You equate this hamster heart failure model, that the studies were only done on hamsters. How sophomoric.