New Business Failures

I’ve heard a couple of her “speeches” - she’s a wack job man, straight up. Just absolutely no idea what she’s talking about … but what confidence she has…

1 Like

I was like you once. Lurked in the shadows of these insane threads. Then I made one comment once and it was all down hill from there. Just wait, you’re about to get sucked into the void where up is down and nothing makes sense.

You, my friend, have just entered … the Zeppy Zone

4 Likes

A foolish conjecture on your part.

Another question you can’t answer. What would be the cost if we continued with the most expensive healthcare system in the world?

Now hurray and go find a industry-funded study that says the opposite. You remind me of the morons who back up their claims that global warming and it’s effects aren’t occurring. Even though the vast majority of scientists say it is.

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

But, hey I suppose the title of the article is the exact opposite of what the body says.

Nothing comparable to what they made. IF they find new employment. Mostly a job that doesn’t pay nearly as much.

And what is the average pay of those jobs? Why are people struggling so much?

What does it matter if they can’t afford the product because of a job loss OR a job that doesn’t pay like their last job that was shipped overseas so that those at the top can make even more? Capitalism eating itself.

The point was the efficacy by the stem cells, not where they were funded from, you insufferable moron.

No they weren’t. They were done on humans, just like the PEOPLE who have the treatment done today.

I cut down on FB for that very reason, I get sucked into discussions fairly easily.

But no way if I will waste my time arguing with someone like Zep, lol.

1 Like

Read them.

Yeah over 9 years old and shows it’s effects back then. Most likely things have gotten better. But it is still unlawful to treat chronic diseases in the U.S. Can the profits of the pharma industry be why? A billion dollar+ industry will be cut off at the knees and YOU don’t think that is the reason. How brainwashed can one be?

Of course YOU think this is true as YOU have a vested interest(ideology) for that argument to be true.

Freedom of choice for the public. That you are against. The result is that people have to suffer to fill the pockets of the pharma industry. You must be so proud of yourself.

Does one who is an expert on the subject have this ability? Would someone who is an expert and trying to promote this treatment include studies that didn’t bolster their claims?

I’m wrong about stem cell research? Why is it not a choice in this country for treatment of degenerative diseases? Forcing the public to travel outside the country to have this done. For what, a treatment that doesn’t work and causes harm?

You idiot.

You fell for the typical bait and switch tactic.

The writer first writes about the “proven” benefits of stem cells(1) without saying they were “proven” with the use of animal models.

Then he makes claims about “thousands of people undergoing trials with excellent results” according to anecdotal evidence.

Then you see the citations below:

(1) Stem cells increase penis length and girth by 3x. Zep, Cortez, Sanders et al 2018

Your brain connected the two together and you thought that was a human study being referenced.

Read the fucking studies.

3 Likes

Wow, an article that says a GOP candidate is the best hope. Color me surprised. My favorite:
Giving public-sector unions (transit workers, teachers, maybe even cops and firefighters) the right to strike.

How awful.

Please keep your day job.

O RLY?

This study was done in hamsters. It even says “This noninvasive stem cell administration regimen, if validated clinically, is expected to facilitate future stem cell therapy for heart failure.”

That’s fine - animal studies are often a necessary precursor to testing whether something works in humans - but you don’t get to count this into “these studies conducted over several trials they added up to over 1,000 participants each”

This study was done in mice.

This study was also done in mice. I know it was hard to tell, but “We sought to track the fate of injected human CD34(+) cells in the hearts of severe combined immune deficiency (SCID) mice after experimental MI and to determine the mechanisms of action” probably should have tipped you off.

Look, guy, if you’re going to posit that there are trials done in over 1,000 people demonstrating benefit of something, you might want to find trials that were actually done in people.

All you are showing right now is that people are conducting animal experiments as preclinical research to try and figure out if there’s a realistic path forward. So far cell therapy has been studied (and continues to be studied) a ton, but there is very minimal data supporting clinical effectiveness in humans for an endpoint that matters (like survival).

5 Likes

At least this “bootlicker” doesn’t rely on government forced redistribution to survive, asshole.

Ha! Whatever, dude!

I’ve answered this like 50 fucking times ya dum dum.
About $10B less a year if and only if we cut payouts by 40% and save a lot on drug sales and we save a lot of administration. If we don’t do ALL OF THOSE THINGS then it will not be less according to the analysis you linked with less choice, much higher taxes for me (not you because you are a net drain on society), and less freedom.

I used the study you linked to, chuck fuck.

Why the fuck are you now linking to global warming? Jesus Christ, you suck.

Wow, congrats maybe you found one. Do you want a high five?

Cool bro, care to back that up with an actual fact and not your fucking feelings.

Of all the fucking jobs in America??? You ask the dumbest questions.

1. Because they buy shit they don’t need on credit.
  2. Because they’re financially illiterate.
  3. Because they overindulge.
  4. They live above their means
  5. They have kids they can’t afford
  6. They earn worthless degrees on credit
    7-1,000) so on and so forth.

There’s no point in talking to you about this. You’re a god damn clown.

Fuckface, you went on and on about how the US doesn’t research Stem Cell therapy and I pointed out you were fucking wrong. You probably don’t remember the giant picture I posted showing how the US funds more Stem Cell research than the rest of the world combined.

Solid comeback.

Post the whole research paper. I had to search for it and then read the abstract. I don’t believe you.

Because time has passed? You of all people are going to write this. Lol.

It will not be “cut off at the knees”. Stem Cells will eventually be used here, but they’re not a miracle cure. There is no evidence they are the miracle cure you claim.

No, I can read.

Who, the FDA? Probably, but you’re the Big Government guy here. Not me.

I’m not against it. I’m 100% fine with stem cell treatments being legal in the US without FDA approval. I don’t give a flying fuck what you put in your body for the 5th time.

I am. I can afford to go to Panama if I ever find myself in a desperate last-ditch effort situation because, ya know, I’ve earned money in my life.

No words.

Wrong about the US spending money on Stem Cell research. Try and keep up.

@pfury has explained this at least a dozen times.

It’s not a proven treatment. I’ve read plenty of anecdotes that it did nothing for the low price of $30,000 USD. Further, I can’t believe they even charge money. It should be free!

If you understood the ramifications you’d understand why it’s a stupid idea, but you don’t know how to think beyond your emotions.

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

You really should shut up when adults are talking when you are this dumb:

“Taking advantage of the trophic effects of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) and using a hamster heart failure model, the present study demonstrates a novel noninvasive therapeutic regimen via the direct delivery of MSCs into the skeletal muscle bed. //”

"## MATERIALS AND METHODS

Animals.

F1B (normal) and TO2 (cardiomyopathic) male hamsters were obtained from Bio Breeders (Watertown, MA). All procedures and protocols conformed to institutional guidelines for the care and use of animals in research."

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4285/6ab43f8992281cc5a7f6d1334c4c4c41781a.pdf

Methods and Materials
Animals
Female SCID mice (C3H; The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Me)
were used as the recipients of human peripheral blood CD34-positive cells. Experimental MI was induced by ligation of the left anterior
descending branch of the coronary artery. Control mice were treated
with MI without cell transplantation. For the bromodeoxyuridine
(BrdUrd) incorporation study, mice were injected with BrdUrd (50
mg/kg, IP; BD PharMingen, San Jose, Calif,) 4 hours before
euthanasia. The Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees of
The University of Texas Health Science Center and The University
of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, approved all
animal procedures, including human peripheral CD34-positive
cell transplantation.

Methods

Animals

All animal studies were approved by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees of the University of Texas-M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. Female SCID mice (C3H, Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine), weighing 16 to 20 g were used.

A COUPLE OF MICE AND HAMSTERS =

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 Likes

I can’t let this go. You’ve got to be kidding me. You’re a fucking idiot and you think you can interpret medical research, but question if EXPERTS have the ability to interpret research.

That’s the dumbest comment you’ve ever made. Way dumber than “plain corporations”. If there was an award for dumbest comment of the year this is more than just a contender. It’s the favorite to win.

Someone’s gotta pay your bills.

2 Likes

1 Like

Right to work laws only allow people the freedom to choose to join unions. They prevent de facto “closed shop” arrangements where you MUST join the union to work in a given workplace.

When workers are given a choice, they choose not to join unions and pay dues. Freedom.

How awful.

1 Like

Freedom of choice is only a good thing when it benefits fucknugget here.

Nobody is stopping @Zeppelin795 from flying to Panama and getting an untested treatment. He’s mad Medicaid won’t pay for unproven treatments.

Which reminds me. @Zeppelin795 … I see you have an internet connection there and you’re literate. If you really want that treatment you need roughly $40k. $10k for flight, hotel, incidentals and $30k for the clinic.

I don’t know your job skills, but all you need to do is be literate to use Amazon mechanical Turk to earn $2/hour. There are other consulting gigs as well.

I’m looking into online marketing and building sales funnels as a side gig. The money is stupid if you learn how (for free). Look up Billy Gene.

The neighbor lady is a remote call center worker who makes $200/day part time. I can get you that company’s name if you care to look. Bonus points if you don’t have an indian/southern/Boston accent.

If you want this we can help you.

1 Like