New Business Failures

I donno, man. Trying to figure out what the fuck he’s talking about or even thinks is like trying to solve a broken Rubik’s Cube with your feet while high on meth.

*I guess he thinks people will just magically start co-ops because “Fuck the evil Man” and all of a sudden everything will just be amazing as only workers own the businesses. You know, something completely delusional like that. Of course, what about people like him with no skills and no money? How are they supposed to get in on the amazing economy that is the stateless co-openomics? Oh, state redistribution…

Dude has clearly never read a single history, accounting, business, finance, or economics book in his life. He’s probably never read a book in his life, but who knows.

1 Like

Co-openomics, I like that.

What do you get when you mix a sub-80 IQ, a child like understanding of economics, and unicorn level fantasy? Co-openomics.

1 Like

Other countries that have single-payer are just as diversified or more so, in culture as the U.S.

The only western country to break into the top 20 most diverse is Canada.

How is that possible? Canada is more culturally diverse than the U.S. but has a single-payer healthcare system.

The U.S. in last place again.

If there is more of a population, is there not more in tax revenue? Well maybe not, as jobs continually are shipped overseas and corporations continue to dodge taxes. So maybe you have a point here.

It will be more easily offered when profit isn’t the number 1 goal.

Wrong. Already explained. Posting the same links doesn’t change that you’re wrong.

Dumb. Fucking dumb.

1 Like

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You’re incredibly delusional.

1 Like

Wrong again. The savings will come from many different angles such as lower admin. costs. Do we have choice here? Try going out of your network. We have a healthcare system based primarily on profits. Take that away, and other treatments will come to the fore. Why do you think pharma lobbied against medicinal MJ? And no “I don’t care” isn’t an answer.

That may be true but we already have, by far, the most expensive medical system in the world. And it isn’t even in 1st place on a variety of measures.

Can you say rip-off?

Oh God this got me LOLOLOLOLOL

Admin costs have to drop significantly AND drug prices have to drop significantly AND payouts to healthcare professionals have to drop 40% in order to achieve a 2% reduction in total costs.

We have more choices here than citizens in any country with single-payer. Single-payer requires limited choices in order to save money. How do you not get this?

Why would I do that?

And it better than one based on welfare for lack of a better term.

Dude, serious…

I literally couldn’t give less of a shit and I already told you they lobbied against MJ because it might affect their bottom line.

No, we don’t. Already debunked months ago. A least two single-payer systems have a higher per-capita cost under single payer. You can’t just compare countries to each other. Only a simpleton (you) would do this. You need to do a multi-variate analysis to compare the two and you need to control for like 50 factors to make it relevant.

You’re a clueless dolt.

1 Like

Bwahahahahaha he’s on a role today. I missed that Jason Statham vs A Bigass Shark movie but this shit is making up for it.

2 Likes

Oh ya, well, co-ops!

1 Like

The first myth Carroll takes on is the oft-heard one about Canadians supposedly “flocking” to the U.S. to get medical care. An eye-popping pie chart, generated by peer-reviewed journal “Health Affairs,” shows only a tiny sliver of Canadians heading south for care — less than 1%.

What our neighbors to the north don’t feed into this mythology. Keep trying to fill the pockets of our healthcare systems CEO’s. It is what they want you to do. They look at people like you as a useful idiot.

Agreed.

Oh absolutely.

But none of that changes the fact that single payer is more expensive than private HC. By a mile.

How much money do you think “Big Pharm” makes in Canada?

All this under single-payer. Awesome stuff, Derp.

1 Like

The more important point is, how much would our healthcare system cost by keeping it the same?

Sure, but I bet it was a really good one! Like extra stem cells and all that fancy medical stuff!

Right?

My Ukrainian buddy knew all kinds of cool medical stuff, like which pliers to use to remove a bad tooth and how to make a poltice out of sumac berries to treat infections and abscess.

2 Likes

I worked with plenty of eastern Europeans and they were completely dismayed at what the healthcare costs were here. They wondered why we pay such high fees.

Which class can afford these treatments?

Don’t lie.