New Business Failures

About 1/4 of people become addicted to heroin.

Does junk food have to be addictive as drugs for the point to be valid?

He sounds just like Bernie. That’s the problem. Every time Bernie gets a question like this from small business owners, he jumps straight into bashing the 1% and corporations.

3 Likes

This is why there can’t be real discussions about real problems dealing with corruption, actual monopolistic behavior, decentralizing the power of corporations through proper ways that don’t conflict with individual sovereignity etc.

Politicians are full of shit. People just can’t conprehend this fact.

2 Likes

Your favorite source.

https://www.healthcare-now.org/what-is-single-payer/

A private healthcare system is a drag on most businesses.

Take General Motors. In 2003 its costs of building a midsize car in Canada were $1,400 less than building the identical car in the United States (the comparable figures for DaimlerChrysler and Ford were $1,300 and $1,200). Such savings are no mystery. Canadian companies pay far less in taxes for health coverage for everyone than the premiums they would pay under the US system to provide their employees with comparable benefits.

https://www.thenation.com/article/single-payer-good-business/

The U.S. currently spends more per capita and as a percentage of GDP but some how it would increase as these numbers come down. What?

When, where did he call Chavez a communist dictator?

Be careful.

You are a couple of steps away from legitimizing employers not hiring workers who are “addicted” to fast food.

“Dead communist dictator” to be exact. Google it.

If technologies were allowed to come to market, then the public would have other options. My example, I have MS and am on disability. If I could get umbilical cord stem cell therapy, I would have a good chance of working again and getting off disability. But since the FDA is protecting markets for Big Pharma so they could make more money by allowing people like me to suffer and not allow them to get better. The very thing he champions is taking money out of his pocket. And then he complains. Talk about being indoctrinated.

It isn’t just ads, read the post. And what does this have to do with business decisions? What are you talking about? Co-Ops?

@Zeppelin795

Read it and weap commy. From change.org no less.

Petition · Demand Bernie Sanders Retract His Defamatory Propaganda about Hugo Chavez (RIP) · Change.org

But what is the justification for taking money out of his pocket by force of government?

If support for a party is solely based on stem cells, why didn’t you support Clinton?

This is difficult

1 Like

No. If you believe that average humans are not smart enough to feed themselves and must be protected from advertising and tasty food by government, then they must also be too stupid to participate in co ops.

Your views are incongruous.

2 Likes

Yes it has. You’re so indoctrinated.

Compared with 11 Western European nations, the U.S. has the smallest percentage of population considered middle income and the largest percentages in both the lower- and upper-income categories.

A vote in a Co-Op would be more influenced by the co-workers and this vote would be more important as it has to do with the health of this persons portion of the business and their livelihood.

A political election is a bit trickier. Is there a real option? Or is it the status quo again? The population is beginning to wake up as the greed of the upper class has taken things too far. It reminds me a little of when FDR was President. The country was on the verge of a potential revolution. The more cunning of the capitalists realized it was better to give up some of their power and money than to potentially have it all taken away. This is the reason why FDR was able to pass his social programs.

Um no. He had to literally threaten to stack the supreme court with 9 more judges if they ruled one of his laws as unconstitutional again, which they were.

Don’t give in!

2 Likes

I’m literally sitting here fighting to not respond to his latest link (he obviously didn’t read) where the middle class dropped from 62% to 59% with some of that change being upward mobility.

These aren’t and have never been real conversations or debates and I’m finally getting that. In what universe is a 3% reduction where some of the change is upward the “gutting” of the Middle Class? The non-reality universe, obviously.

2 Likes

Now he’s talking about the New Deal like he was there, in the 30s, just absurd. I bet his “knowledge” of FDR comes from the Wikipedia page he skimmed before he wrote that post.

1 Like

Nah, even worse - FDRs Autobiography - just as riveting as “What Happened” - Clinton