New Business Failures

Yea but by recently he means, like, today. That’s all old hat what you described.

1 Like

The DOW is down, GOD DAMN CAPITALISM EATING ITSELF!!!

1 Like

lol … any given day the Dow can be down. Speaking of which, GE is out - how the mighty has fallen. Can’t wait (and neither can my portfolio) for their turn around lol

3 Likes

Buy weed. I’m up 50% YTD and there is a big predictable as hell spike from Jan. to March every year where they all blow up like 400%.

And it isn’t even legal yet! :laughing:

2 Likes

Got any recs? I’ve looked into it - a lot to sift through

You greedy capitalists can’t leave anything be!

You have it wrong comrade, I’m destroying the system from the inside. Step 1: Convince and infiltrate. Step 2: ???. Step 3: PROFIT!!! - am I communisting right?

1 Like

Are most people really at the center, though? The center is the current state of equilibrium from both opposing sides of the spectrum, isn’t it?

I wouldn’t speculate lol. He just found out the meaning of “private” and “public” sectors 2 days ago.

2 Likes

I doubt it.

That’s the way I see it-we’re always at “the center.” Maybe one of the supporters of the center can explain how coming to the center would make a positive difference.

1 Like

Such is the nature of Dao

1 Like

Beware anyone talking about bringing balance. Anakin was supposed to bring balance to the force. He did. By killing nost of the jedi so there were roughly the same number of Jedi as Sith.

4 Likes

I feel a connection with him. I, too, hate sand.

2 Likes

Then we agree.

So compromising on your core values is required?

So you can do what other politicians can’t?

So someone who advocates for Medicare-For-All, $15 minimum wage and tuition-free state college is part of the establishment? Why did the DNC and the Clinton campaign help to sabotage his campaign? Because he was part of the establishment.

It means that the middle-class has been destroyed by the very system you worship.

So I’m like you?

Except make the majority of people suffer.

Let’s make this real simple.

Corporations governed by the few for the benefit of the few. Easier to corrupt.

Co-Ops governed by the many for the good of all. Much harder to corrupt.

Co-Ops fundamentally change the way business is done in America.