New Business Failures

Ever hear of Mondragon?

Do you have anything to back up this statement?

MBA w/ 30+ years running a business: "We need to hire a consultant to help streamline the manufacturing process of product lines x, y, and z and another to re-vamp the website for mobile accessibility as our sales channels continue to shift to mobile purchases. This will probably cut profitability in the short term, but weā€™ll likely see medium to long-term growth because of it based on this analysis

Mechanic: Nah, I donā€™t understand what you just said and I donā€™t want my paycheck to decrease.
Customer Service Rep: Iā€™d have to learn a new system to help customers and I donā€™t want my paycheck to decrease. Nope.
Mail room clerk: I donā€™t own a smart phone and I donā€™t want my paycheck to decrease. No.

Solid strategy meetingā€¦

Stupid. Fucking stupid.

1 Like

The farmers filed suit in 2007, alleging that DFA and Dean conspired to eliminate competition in the Southeast and suppress the prices they would pay farmers for raw milk.

Who filed suit? Farmers who were members of the Co-Ops.

where DFA, a food cooperative that was supposed to represent its 1,700 member farmers, instead made a deal with Dean Foods, a large food company based in Dallas, back in 2001

Not surprising that private business was involved. Do these kind of scenarioā€™s happen often? And this kind of compensation is unlawful unlike private businesses.

Wow, color me impressed you had a real-life example to back your usual hacker up with. Bravo. :clap:

Does this explain why they are more successful than private businesses?

So? What does this prove?

Not this wide in scope.

?

Like Co-Ops?

Dudeā€¦

Told you. Absolute king of dodge and counter

1 Like

I guess this would explain their 2 to 1 success ratio over private businesses.

Citation needed dipshit - Still waiting on that proof asshole

Heā€™s practiced in it for sure - I wouldnā€™t say heā€™s particularly good at it. Itā€™s more than obvious to the point of redundancy when he deflects. He canā€™t even get us talking about something completely off topic or start arguing semantics

1 Like

Sounds like private businesses.

Co-Ops are superior to unions as the unions must always be on guard of the gains that were made. A constant struggle with management. Co-Ops do not have that problem.

Still waiting.

Still waiting

Still waiting

Still waiting

And I guess this all explains their success ratio over private businesses.

So that makes it okay for co-ops to do it? Da fuck? Youā€™ve been railing on and on about industries monopolizing industries and you just dismiss a legitimate question with ā€œsounds like private businessesā€.

Has anyone taken you seriously in your entire life?

Keep deflecting.

Except that Co-Ops own the business. A fundamentally different structure.

It would seem to me that the co-ops would mainly struggle with themselves, generally.