New Business Failures

Fucking lol

Whoa, look out!

More lolz

No, just an observation on what probably happened.

The detrimental observation was that this was an entity disguising itself as a Co-Op.

Iā€™m not saying that a Co-Op is beyond corruption but that these problems will happen less under that system of business ownership. Can you tell me the amount of corruption between these two systems of business?

Yes, when the workers have a stake of ownership, the business is run fundamentally different than the current system. Far less corruption and cartel-like behavior. And it is run separately from the government.

This will happen far less, with the members being the business owners. 1 person, 1 vote. If they would violate laws then they could be shut-down.

And how does your question apply to privately owned businesses?

Again is this a reason to keep stem cell treatment from coming to the market? No, but profit is.

Have you ever heard of prima facie?

I know the pharma industry lobbied against medicinal cannabis to keep up their profits. And simultaneously prolonged the suffering of the public. Do you really think this is the only case? Do you really think this is the only industry? Why donā€™t you get the fuck outta here, you fucking moron.

Why do you keep bringing this up? Not only is nobody refuting it when you say it, but it doesnā€™t actually matter

lolā€¦

Lolzā€¦

Canā€™t wait to hear how you think this is relevant to your refusal to answer three questions three (now four) times.

A different story with a higher price tag. And no one FORCES anyone to take money.

http://archive.fortune.com/2009/01/27/news/bigger.bailout.fortune/index.htm

Nah, Iā€™m gonna keep roasting you over and over and over again, chuckle fuck.

Because he only has about 9 sentences in his Alt Left ā€œhow to argue on the internetā€ handbook.

1 Like

God, youā€™re a fucking idiot. Some guy in 2009 hypothesizes the bailout could broaden and you think thatā€™s stronger evidence than what actually happened in real life.

They were strong-armed into taking the money and paid it all back plus interest, idiot.

There is no free system.

So please tell me how your ā€œworkā€ guides the business decisions of the company?

Which was wrong. Unless this is a form of abstract logic which you must be willing to apply towards companies which have engaged in illegal and harmful activities as described in my post above, i.e, an entity disguised as a company.

I honestly donā€™t know, nor does it bother me since co-ops are an expression of the free market just like private businesses and companies.

Which means that you believe in the right of each individual to set up/join/run a private entity to engage in free trade devoid of government intervention.

Why do you feel you have the right to prevent or dictate the rights of an individual to do the same with a company operating within the law for the same purpose?

If this is an idelogical issue, the prudent thing would be to not support one over the other in your own capacity. Why do you feel you are justified in using the force of the government to deny others these rights?

Co-ops are privately owned if the government has no stake in them. I wouldnā€™t push for government involvement to cause the detriment of one over the other.

Congrats zep. You are a capitalist!

You do realize that results are more important, right?

Some fucking random guy hypothesizing vs. The CBO in 2018

1 Like

It was disguising itself as a co-op, absurd. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like