New Business Failures

You do realize that clinical trials are more than slightly important, right? What other effects a therapy has need to be figured out over time with a broad scope of cases to look at.

As usual, you can’t answer so you don’t. You have so many sophomoric strategies.

Yes, they were forced to take money. This is about as stupid as that militant hard-on Jeff Sessions saying that marijuana is only slightly less worse than heroin.

You support a system that doesn’t produce stem cell treatments for spinal chord injuries.

You are an ideologically bankrupt derelict.

2 Likes

From your article: Cooperative banks have for long been the back bone of rural banking. Since their inception, they have been doing excellent work in the field of rural and cooperative banking.

“They are non cooperatives under the camouflage of cooperatives.”

• Rama Reddy, President of Hyderabad based Cooperative Development Foundation.
    Yeah, probably.

Public, usually deals with the government and private does not. Co-Ops are owned by the workers and sometimes patrons but generally operates distinctly away from the government and are fundamentally run different than private businesses.

Another deflection.

Again, I am not against co-ops. Why do you keep implying that I am against them?

And a company’s practices should not include fraud. Therefore, a company that commits fraud is an evil entity operating under the camouflage of a company. Which means all companies are clean.

See how meaningless that quote you used to retort is?

Tell me, again, how is a co-op a “systematic solution” when it can be abused in a multitude of ways as long as People are running it?

And stop deflecting.

But you wrote this when comparing co-ops to banks:

Did you just find out the actual definition of the “private sector” today? Tell me what other way this quote can be interpreted.

So you believe in private ownership of a legal entity which serves the function of engaging in voluntary trade within the free market separated from government participation?

To what extent should such entities be regulated if increased regulation proves to not have the effect of reducing illegal practices by any appreciable amount, but, instead, passes the burden on to legal ones in terms of increased costs, limiting freedom of trade and a loss of income to it’s members?

I literally just reposted them for the third time today you dense fuck.

Called it.

Plenty of studies and positive results on hundreds of millions of people with vaccines; yet, you’re anti-vaccine, dumbass.

Read what you wrote, but slowly and use your brain. The answer to my questions were probably answered by your questions. I’ve never encountered such stupidity in my life.

You don’t know a god damn thing about business in general let alone the pharmaceutical business. Get the fuck outta here with this garbage.

1 Like

Cool bro, deny facts. Not surprising for an alt left sheep like you.

You probably don’t even know TARP was paid back in full plus interest.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/money/2014/12/19/news/companies/government-bailouts-end/index.html

It’s amazing how little you know about anything.

You know he googled “what’s the difference between the private and public sector”. I wouldn’t be surprised if his answer was a direct, stolen, quote from somewhere.

1 Like

Congratulations, you understand the difference on a 3rd grade level. What’s a government contractor?

Shh
 now I have to tell him that a country I do business in has cabinet ministers in top positions within the largest co-ops and no one is going to vote them out because of the fear of the abuse of regulations already set in place and the loss of government support against competition.

2 Likes

I don’t worship it. I’m not a super fan of giant corporate entities. I’m a main St guy & try to keep $$$ local. However as a entrepreneur I value free system. I don’t there’s a answer here. Economics is supply vs demand.

1 Like

Lol. I understand it far more clearly than you. You work in no part of it, were educated in no part of it, and do not possess the ability to comprehend it. You never worked in either the business or sciences aspect.

1 Like

Nope, he does not. He can’t understand the studies he’s linked either.

Don’t worry, as soon as stem cell treatment becomes normal he’ll flip flop. He’s a disestablishmentarian. He can’t stand to support anything that’s part of the establishment.

1 Like

What’s truly amazing is that zero people to my knowledge, over the past 3+ years anyway, have said they’re against the use of stem cells as a treatment.

It’s mind boggling.

Inb4, “then why has big pharm suppressed stem cell use in the US??? Profit at the expense of the public, derelict!”

I still can’t believe Zep won’t tell me the names of the co ops he shops at. He couldn’t have possibly just learned about the business model last week
right?

1 Like