New Business Failures

A bit of a different number as there are people who get paid less than minimum.

is this good?

More recently, in 2017, an Oxfam study found that eight rich people, six of them Americans, own as much combined wealth as half the human race.

Can this type of inequality go on?

I did not include this group because it includes people like waiters that have a lower statutory minimum due to tipping, ie, they make more than their hourly wage.

They make more than the minimum, but even if they’re included it’s like 4%. Use that number if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, I don’t care, it’s still a small percentage of the workforce.

It’s fine as far as I’m concerned. More than half of these folks are less than 24-years old. Everyone can’t have a $50k job for numerous reasons.

So? This has always been the case in the history of the human race.

It has for thousands of years.

1 Like

And will for thousands more as long as people like Zep keep showing themselves to be all talk with no real interest in changing the status quo

Probably letting all those giant corporations know they are wasting millions of dollars on ineffectual ad campaigns:)

Yes, they are. I know you can’t admit this as truth and evidence are impervious to your ideology.

But wrote many more times that it was unproven.

All I’ve ever said is that questions ought to be asked and answered completely.

Plenty of studies. Look. But because the mainstream media hasn’t wrote about it very often it can’t be true.

Positive results on humans count the most, whether a study is done or not. If not, what is the main reason behind a study? Can you imagine if this was a requirement for medicinal cannabis? The amount of NEEDLESS suffering that would be taking place.
And you’re the one confused as you don’t understand fundamental rights of the population to choose their method of treatment.

Don’t lie. Yes you do. As this is an indictment of your precious free market.

No, you said you didn’t care why pharma lobbied against it. If they would have won it would have prolonged the suffering of many in the population and caused more deaths from their pain meds. You must be s proud.

But this is where your deflated dogma leads to.

Then why have you consistently said it ought to be studied some more before it is released to the public? I know why, because you have no fucking idea what you are taking about and your ideology supports cartels in the industries and limits choice. The very thing you claim to be against.

And Big Pharma lobbied against legalization because they knew they couldn’t compete. They didn’t want to lose profits. Well too bad for them. The population is receiving relief at the expense of industry profits. I’m crying while I’m writing this as I realize profits are far more important.

In terms of Co-Ops. “principle is the same with co-ops being owned by it’s members and employees. People have a direct interest in the success of their business! Additionally related to this is one key business advantage that I feel will be a deal breaker in the displacement of capitalism. That is, co-ops have a higher business survival rate of around 2 to 1.[4][5][6]”

More successful.

Difficult to beat someone when they dismiss the truth and evidence for their selected dogma.

Don’t know when this tragedy occurred with your brother but imagine if stem cell treatment was available? You’d better look in the mirror and ask yourself some serious question.

I don’t care why big pharma lobbied against it either. Only children dwell on the past when it’s irrelevant to the future.

Can you name a successful co op?

Furthermore, can you name one with which you support financially instead of being all talk?

1 Like

So when greed makes people suffer it’s good?

Yeah, I have no real interest in changing the status quo. I just rail against them just about any chance I get, have donated money to progressive candidates and made calls and sent texts for some candidates.

Translation: In addition to social media virtue signalling, I once sent Bernie Sanders the $8 balance on my PayPal account and harassed people by both phone and text.

3 Likes

Which is fuckin nothing man. You’re feeling a corrupt political system. Grats?

Ever volunteer for a soup kitchen? Buy from a co op instead of Walmart? Start a business that you can run the way you think business should be run and lead by example? Literally fuckin anything other than bitch online and donate money to pols?

Purely anecdotal, but I volunteer with two organizations and I can’t say I’ve ever seen or heard from anyone I’d peg as remotely SJW-ish in all of my years doing it.

You’ll run into a bunch of Christians though. LOTS OF THEM!

4 Likes

Best place to find real Christians imo

3 Likes

Yep, kinda like how facebook is the best place to find real SJW’s.

1 Like

SJWs?

Social justice warriors.

The people you see advocating for transsexual bathrooms and inclusion for all, as long as you already agree with them.

Among other things, but those are 2 of my favorites

1 Like

The people that lack any values or moral fiber, bend ethical boundaries to fit the current debate or situation, common sense, job, real education, or often soap?

3 Likes

30 years. 30 years of hearing about miracle cures that have never materialized.

You think I haven’t thought about this and asked myself some serious questions? Dude, I’ve been hearing from every charlatan and peddler of false hope about stem cells and vitamin C and faith healing and every other fucking thing under the sun.

The presumptuousness you show is utterly astounding to tell me that I need to ask myself some serious questions.

What the fuck were you doing 30 years ago? Did you even know that the words “stem” and “cell” went together to make this subject you rave about? I fucking guarantee you didn’t.

I did, because my brother was participating in a first of its kind study on how they may be used to treat spinal chord injuries.

You are truly the worst kind of idiot. Not because you’re so fucking stupid, but because you assume everybody else is as stupid as you are.

7 Likes

Lol, god you’re an idiot. It’s literally the opposite. It shows the free market is working.

The rest of your post is just as stupid.

1 Like

#truth

1 Like