New Book Update

I was going to order but it’s over £52! I’ll have to give it a miss until it’s out on kindle. Buying from America is expensive these days.

Whatever happened to free trade?

“Most economic analyses indicate that NAFTA has been a small net positive for the United States, large net positive for Mexico and had an insignificant impact on Canada.”

Kinda funny in this case, haha.

I just did the math. If I order the new book, the Krypteria shirt, and the kick ass NOV hat the total with discount is 107. But, with the exchange rate it works out to 147 Canadian. It’s probably a better deal to just drive to Jims house, pick it up personally, and meet the Man himself.

We don’t sell anything out of our home; you’d have to drive to Kansas. And even then, you’d have to deal with Phil and he’s just as salty as me.

2 Likes

I bought the book too. I justified the shipping by also buying another t-shirt. What the hell do I know. I still squat in bare feet like a cave man.

3 Likes

Anything cheap isn’t worth having. People don’t go to gyms with $10/mo fees and they don’t kiss $5 hookers cuz we don’t value things that don’t value themselves. Pay for the book and shipping and consider it the best investment you ever made in your life. If you can justify spending $100 on a pair of Nikes but wont pay $20 to have a book delivered to your doorstep the problem isn’t the cost the problem is your priorities. git-er-done

p.s. Im unemployed and didn’t hesitate for a second when I saw Jim’s instagram post this AM to save 20%. Im broke but will spend $$$ where there is value. Always.

1 Like

Careful who you’re aiming at dude, many of us mentioning the shipping are Canadian, so we’re paying $29USD to ship a $32USD book (with the discount), and that shipping works out to $39 Cad. And we’ll be able to buy it on Kindle for $10 later on. I’m going to end up buying both, but it’s still ridiculous for shipping. But that part is out of the authors control.

Out of curiosity I checked shipping costs to Asia
$46.
$86 total not including possible customs charges
I get packages via Global Express(2 weeks) up to 4 pounds for $4 and so on.

Insane shipping costs via the printer/distributor

Hmm… I only had to pay $10 shipping. With the 20% discount only 42 bucks.

Kind of a problem here tbh

1 Like

Where at in the country?

It was $10 for me in Oregon.

I paid $16 in MD, but I got a shirt too.

Same for me in Georgia, but the ones complaining live outside the country so that’s why I asked where he lives. 10 dollars isnt shit, but 20-40 is excessive for a 30-40 book

arizona

It’s a good thing. I’m going to be starting my own business soon so I’m ok with taking one step back if it will lead to ten steps forward. Money is tight but I’ve been looking forward to this book for a long time. It was $16 to California, got a shirt too, spring has sprung! Party hard fellas.

Oh shittttt, the new book is in route!

1 Like

just got mine in the mail. man this book is loaded. honestly expected something much smaller. This book is loaded. Thanks Jim.

GOT MINE.
Great timing since last week was deload for me.
At first glance, it’s just as Jim promised. Stuffed with info and templates, no fluff.