New Bloodwork

I can not access my original post from years ago so I will start fresh. TRT for the last 3 years.
Height: 5’-9’
Waist: 35"
Weight: 205-215 currently at 215
Describe where you carry fat and how changed: Over the back waist
health conditions, symptoms: BP is a little high: 140/75. feeling a little sluggish over the last few months.
Rx and OTC drugs. One a day vitamin, baby aspirin, fish oil, Tadalafil when/if needed, 200 mg Testosterone Cyp. Anastrozole when I exceed 200 mg of Test.
Describe diet: 3,000 cal. 30%F 30%P 40%C, about 5 meals a day.
Describe training: Trained since 18 y.o. Lifting 5x a week, no cardio over winter. Running 4-5 miles 3x/wk last year.
Testes ache, ever, with a fever? No
How have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed. Average wood, recently slightly softer.

My cholesterol has spiked some what I have been able to keep it around 225. My creatinine is always on the upper range but this is higher than normal. Doc said weight lifters then to have higher than average Creatinine levels. My Hemo/Hema was also off. I do donate blood 2-3x a year. I am a bit concerned about the glucose. No diabetes in my family. Casual drinker and tobacco user.

I did ask for my e2 to be tested and TT-FT. I only see total E and it has less than 50.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Second Page.

No one has any advice?

So all i can provide is a few thoughts, (1) you probably need to loose some weight, 5"9’ and 35" waist, that will help the cholesterol and increase your energy, also cut out tobacco. (2) it is good your are donating regularly but I would drop a pint off every 10 days for a month or so to get those crit numbers lower which might help alleviate the work your heart is doing pushing around thick blood (3) without an A1C number it is difficult to confirm but your glucose number looks like it is heading to pre-diabetic territory ( cleaning up diet should help that number).
2-cents

[quote]RetiredClimber wrote:
So all i can provide is a few thoughts, (1) you probably need to loose some weight, 5"9’ and 35" waist, that will help the cholesterol and increase your energy, also cut out tobacco. (2) it is good your are donating regularly but I would drop a pint off every 10 days for a month or so to get those crit numbers lower which might help alleviate the work your heart is doing pushing around thick blood (3) without an A1C number it is difficult to confirm but your glucose number looks like it is heading to pre-diabetic territory ( cleaning up diet should help that number).
2-cents[/quote]

Thanks for the input. I will look into the A1C;that’s new to me. As for the weight, I have my typical 5-10 lbs winter weight on now. I always had a wide middle frame. Geeze, I have to look for a better avatar of myself if that looks overweight. :wink:

Giving a pint every 10 days, is that safe? They only let you go every 2 months. One again thanks for the input!