New Bloodwork on 40mg, E3D (80mg Total/Week)

Interesting that your E2 went up here in comparison to when your TT was higher (and E2 lower)

yeah that was just one test though…could’ve been an anomaly.

All I can say is that I struggled for years on this shit, to find the “perfect protocol” for me, I tried so many different dosing frequences, dosages etc. I almost gave up.

However, luckily, eventually with time, I found my perfect dosage, so rest assured, it can be done, its all about finding ur individual sweet spot when it comes to test, estrogen and the ratio between em.

Keep struggling, u will succeed eventually.

What dose did you end up on?

Because testosterone isn’t your problem, something else is.

I somewhat disagree.

You should feel SOMETHING. I’ve been on doses from 80mg a week to 400mg a week. All different protocols. I’ve felt very little anywhere.

1 Like

@roscoe88 what dosage are u on now?

40-50mg every 3.5 days. IM.

10mg ED, best ever.

Are you saying you literally can’t tell a difference between injecting 80mg and 400mg per week in any way, or that its just not fixing your particular libido issue?

Exactly what i’m saying. And it’s legit test from pharmacy too.

I felt awful at that higher dose. One any dose, i feel nothing. LIke i could be injecting water.

Maybe i just have zero receptors. Or very little or something.

@equel i kinda have the same issue as u do.
I only have libido and good erection when i skip an injection. Then after about 10 days i get good libido and erection for 2-3 days maximum. Ive never tried a really low dose of test before. Right now im at 50mg e3.5d. Its 4 weeks now. I feel good, pretty good energy but libido is still dead. I messed with cream a while back to. Cream only makes me feel like shit. But at one point i stumbled on a weird protocll that worked wonders!! I switched from injections to cream. I started 50mg am and pm to scrotum. After about 10-12 days after my last shot and 10-12 days into applying cream that libido and erection burst came back but much stronger!! After couple more days i tried injecting 50mg test e again while on the cream. And luckily this kept working! So for a while i injected 50mg e12-14 days and applied daily cream to the sack. This protocol worked very well. But then batch of cream changed and within 2 days everything went back to shit again. Im at a total loss with my trt.

According to this your E2 is still on the high end of normal, i´m guessing this is E2 sensitive test, take me for example only 90 mg a week splitted into 3, still got E2 on high end of range, hard to maintain erections while having good libido, in my case and a lot here don´t like to hear it, managing E2 has been very beneficial for me and i do that by using the evil drug Adex, microdosed

This is most likely because E2 comes down a bit those days, in 2 months i will draw bloods and show that No AI hype train is not for everyone, i have reintroduced Adex microdosed twiced per week and i´m getting morning wood every day and very good erections.
I know it seems like a forbitten topic but not every one is able to control E2 by pinning ED or EOD
Have done both and my total and free T imporoved for the frequency but E2 and prolactin on the high end of reference range stayed the same
You all should test microdose of AI before jumping to conclusions and i mean microdose around 0.125 or even less twice per week

Hey Roscoe, have you ever tried any concurrent HCG yet?

You know, i did order some years ago from ADC, and i didn’t really feel much from it. I also found it difficult to find bact water. I know ADC is reliable source.

I also wondered if the fact that the HCG travels a far distance to reach you by mail, does the powder loss effectiveness? I know it’s supposed to be kept at certain temperatures, even before being constituted with bact water.

I wouldn’t mind trying it again.

I had good results with the zyhcg brand which adc should carry. Reliable rx pharmacy their partner site definitely does. It’s comparable to the empowers compounded hcg as far as I can tell in terms of effectiveness

Thanks.

I just wonder if by the time it gets to you, sitting around in customs and who else knows where, whether it’s still potent.

I believe even prior to being constituted, it should be refridgerated.

I don’t know of a potency test directly, but it raised my total t and e2 the same amount as an equivalent dose of empowers hcg.

Hey did you ever find anything that worked for you?