New Blood Results, Dialing in Estrogen Still

Man that was a good read thank you.

Iā€™m in the middle of both your article and this one:

For elevated estradiol I would add this supplement: Indole-3-Carbinol
And this one: Calcium D-Glucarate
The i3c dropped my estradiol, even too much and I stopped it. And it is totally natural, no side effects.

Yes, no guarantees they will work for you, but since they are not a drug worth trying.

Youā€™ll notice that even the author of this article is careful to note several times that there is only correlation, that they have not established causation. It also seems pretty clear that heterozygous gene mutations can be implicated in this. In other words, the problem is not the iron, the problem is that the body is not handling it correctly. There is a strong correlation between aluminum and alzheimers disease, but they quit pointing at aluminum as causative for a reason. Lowering your ferritin levels to avoid cancer will work about as well as drinking baking soda in water to make your system alkaline.

@hardartery,

Yeah Iā€™m not personally aiming for low ferritin for cancer avoidance or anything like that. For me itā€™s just a byproduct of phlebotomies and Iā€™m wondering whether to be worried about it or not. I have a friend also on TRT and his T levels are just mediocre, yet he too gets crazy high hematocrit and needs regular phlebotomies. Just trying to get a handle on all that.

So Iā€™ve been taking .5mg eod now for a few weeks. The .75 2x a week was a pain and I notched before my next dose I was getting sensitive nips.

The .5 eod doesnā€™t seem to be working. I feel better for one day but then the next day my nipples are hurting. Iā€™ve lost 4 lbs in water weight so I can tell it definitely helped but for some
Reason I canā€™t get my nipples under control, guessing itā€™s from the previous gyno?

What would you think I should try. Do you think .25 every day would be better? Or where should I go from the .5 eod? I donā€™t know why Iā€™m having so many problems trying to control my estrogen.

Any suggestions on my last post?

I think that if you have a history of gyno you should be looking at nolvadex and not worrying about increasing the frequency.

I canā€™t believe how much AI you seem to need to get your E2 down.
You are still running your TT /FT way above range but still 2mg /wk which is 4 mg/wk once you reach steady state.
Adding nolva to your current protocol should help with your nipple issues. It does not reduce E2 but at least it stops gyno from getting worse. With your nipples fixed then water weight and how hard is your dick thatā€™s what you watch out for with high E2.

You consider 1055 total and 27.8 free way above range? Iā€™m willing to drop it some if so. I feel really good overall, blood pressure is great, hemocrit doesnā€™t seem rising, strength is great, really if it wasnā€™t for my nipples i wouldnā€™t be even consented about it. I was hoping just going .5 eod would help it. Dick is good, hard almost always. There are a few that get a little spongy on me but itā€™s rare.

Itā€™s crazy to me because I see a lot of people who are on full cycles take .5 eod, I was wanting to blast for a bit once I figured out my baseline level but I canā€™t even imagine how much arimidex I would need if u upped my test to 500 a week.

Only because you are having such an issue getting your E2 down.
We all respond to these drugs a little different you just really seem to need more than most.
For example. When I take 150mg/wk T cyp my TT runs 1100ish and FT is 33ish I can keep my E2 at 27 with .125mg anastrozole M/W/F

To be honest if nipples are your only concern Iā€™d go get some nolva and see if that fixed your nipple sensitivity.

keep taking the .5 EOD and add in some nolva? what like 20mg a day or eod? or what would be a good testing dose on the Nolva? I have some on hand as I bought it with some other gear for when I finally got everything dialed in I figured I might need it.

150mg test gives you much higher lvls then 200 gives me, thatā€™s crazy.

Because you are not going to use this for a PCT and take it until your nipples return to normal I would try 10mg/day. Since it does not reduce E2 Iā€™d keep the AI dose where you feel the best but get some mini bloods test for TT/FT and E2 only just to try and not crash your E2.
I think if you could get it into the mod 20ā€™s you will like the feeling. ~27 is my sweet spot.

Thanks will give that a whirl.

On another topic just curious not sure if you would know, if say I increase my test to 500-600 for 10 weeks, what do you think the arimidex requirement would be for someone like myself who doesnā€™t respond to it very much or converts a ton of estrogen? I know itā€™s not linear, i of course would take bloods in say 4 weeks after increasing but what would be a good starting point you think?