New Blood Lab Results

I picked up my blood lab results today from a draw on April 2, 2009. I thought it might be interesting to post them to show the effects of 700mg/w test e on the last day of 6 week frontloaded cycle. Please feel free to offer any feedback or observations. No other compounds beside Adex were used prior to this fasted draw.

Hemolysis Normal
Lipemia Normal
Icteric 1+
Patient Fasting Yes
Urea 8.6 on ref 3-8 mmol/L
Creatinine 97 on ref 55-110 umol/L
Sodium 139 on ref range 134-144 mmol/L
Potassium 5.1 on ref range of 3.5-5.5 mmol/L
Chloride 102 on 98-108 mmol/L
Bicarbonate 28 on 22-31 mmol/L
Glucose Fasting 4.5 on 3.9-5.5 mmol/L
ALT 33 on 5-40 U/L
AST 34 on 15-55 U/L
GGT 19 on 1-50 U/L
Triglyserides 0.38 on 0.5-2.6 mmol/L
Cholesterol Total 5.42 mmol/L
LDL 2.37 mmol/L
HDL 2.87 mmol/L
Total Cholesterol/HDL 1.9
C-Reactive Protein 0.4 on 0-10 mg/L

Endocrinology
TSH 1.62 on 0.4-4.5 mU/L
Free T3 6.2 on 2.8-7.1 pmol/L
FSH 0.1 on 1.6-11 U/L
LH <0.1 on 0.8-6.1 U/L
Prolactin 7.2 on 2.7-16.9 ug/L
Estradiol 96 on Adult Male 55-165 pmol/L
Total Testosterone 135 on 7.37-23.08 nmol/L (Wow!!)
SHBG 57.9 on 10.5-50.4 nmol/L
Free Testosterone (calculated) 3719 on 163-508 pmol/L (Double wow!!)
Bioavailable Testosterone (calculated) 89.36 on 3.94-12.31 nmol/L (Wow again!!)
Insulin 56.1 on 40-100 pmol/L
IGF-1 21.2 on 8.4-29.5 nmol/L

PSA 0.4 on 0-4 ug/L

Homocysteine 5.1 on 5 - 12 umol/L

Urinalysis seems normal so I’ll spare you.

Yeah you’re within range. LMAO! Good post Dynamo

Interesting. I’m still learning all this stuff.

My doc gave me a script for some general blood work, and when I asked for testosterone level check he literally wrote on the lab order 1 word- “testosterone”.

I have no idea what the lab is going to do. Will I get a full report of Total, Free and Bioavailable like the one above or what?

Should I ask for something specific from my doctor in order to get bloodwork that may be helpful for my bodybuilding goals?

Hey I asked my doctor to do some general bloodwork, just to make sure everything is cool. I also mentioned that at 30 yrs old I want to see what my testosterone levels are. He wrote an order that I can take to the lab for bloodwork, but he only wrote 1 word on the thing “Testosterone”.

Is that going to get me a decent set of results that will be helpful? Should I have asked for more specific test on “free” vs “total” or something? I dont want to go to the lab for nothing…lol

dtrner,

I don’t think you’ll get as in depth as I did. I had a doctor that gave me blank request forms already signed. I check off each item I want verified individually. They are all clearly itemized. Total test reading by itself doesn’t tell you much. Only tells you if you are producing. You need to know free test and it is great to see estradiol and the others I had tested.

Great results - there is room for a little more AI IMO.

Hows that infamous sex drive DH?

:wink:

Yes, it appears I could have upped the Adex to get my estradiol to more of a “low normal” level.

Sex drive has been very good and at times un-ignorable. Some of the most satisfying intimacy I can remember for both me and my partner. Starting to peter out a bit now as I started a toremifen PCT on Monday this week. I turned down my partner’s offer to get together on Monday. Hopefully, it will soon resume.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Great results - there is room for a little more AI IMO.

Hows that infamous sex drive DH?

;)[/quote]

I agree looks a bit high. Were you running AI?

EDIT opps never mind …we both posted at the same time.

Thats good it never effected you. And you got no sides so all is well that ends well!

Lets hope for a smooth recovery. Good job! Good post!

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Yes, it appears I could have upped the Adex to get my estradiol to more of a “low normal” level.

Sex drive has been very good and at times un-ignorable. Some of the most satisfying intimacy I can remember for both me and my partner. Starting to peter out a bit now as I started a toremifen PCT on Monday this week. I turned down my partner’s offer to get together on Monday. Hopefully, it will soon resume.[/quote]

Well… IIRC you were not ‘firing on all cylinders’ before AAS use, so post cycle you can expect that to be the case too… I am afraid.

Weren’t you looking into TRT? Many self prescribe TRT… especially here.

B

Yeah, I guess I’ll eventually do TRT interspersed with cycles year round. In the meantime, I am testing out the different PCTs until I get tired of sub-optimal test levels off cycle.