T Nation

New Biotest Forums

Has anyone checked out the new Biotest forums yet? I really like the new format.

https://biotest-forums.t-nation.com

[quote]Mod J-Rod wrote:
Has anyone checked out the new Biotest forums yet? I really like the new format.

https://Biotest-forums.T-Nation.com[/quote]
Where is the diet log forum?
EDIT: I found it…thanks anyway.

Glad you found it! What do you think of the new format?

It’s white… VERY white…

If you squint hard, it will look a little gray.

my eyes

Dislike it very much. A little confused. Is this the replacement of the T Nation forums? Because when I first log onto the site I still get to the original forums. But some times when I click on a thread it brings me to the new all white page. Then once on the white page I can’t get back to the origianl forums. The all white page doesnt have all the topics like the original forums either and isnt as user friendly.

[quote]as wrote:
Dislike it very much. A little confused. Is this the replacement of the T Nation forums? Because when I first log onto the site I still get to the original forums. But some times when I click on a thread it brings me to the new all white page. Then once on the white page I can’t get back to the origianl forums. The all white page doesnt have all the topics like the original forums either and isnt as user friendly. [/quote]

as,

For now, only the Biotest forums have been moved. We’re taking baby steps with the eventual possibility of moving everything over to the new format. So, for now, unfortunately, there will be some multiple tab jumping. Either way, these aren’t going to be the only forums we’re going to offer; we’ve just separated the Biotest forums from the T Nation forums.

As with every revamp of the T Nation site or forums, things take some getting used to, and there are kinks to work out, which is where feedback is handy. We’ve been testing it for a while, and we’re confident that everyone will like it as much as we do.

We hear you, and if there’s anything we can do to ease the transition, just let us know.

Not a fan. Very flat looking. Harder to jump thru a thread looking for a specific reply or user.
Forums have worked great ever since I can remember. If it ain’t broke…

Looks really amateur. I can understand the rationale of going for an instagram type feel tho

I can understand the separation, and IMO it’s not too bad other than the color scheme, but in general I am just still surprised there hasn’t been a migration to something much more useful, customizable, and intuitive like vBulletin.

Agree with above comments, I like the old style better. Black background/yellow font is easier on the eyes - maybe institute a custom color setting in the profile function? Also, I like being able to hover over the thread title and get the first few lines before clicking on it.

[quote]Mod J-Rod wrote:
Glad you found it! What do you think of the new format?[/quote]
I like it. Took a little getting used to, but it is pretty easy to navigate.