New Beginning

[quote]T4 wrote:
P.S. Funny that we are all from Massachusetts![/quote]

Hey, who invited the Aussie? Just kidding DOA.

[quote]DeadOnArrival wrote:
This isnt the article I was referring to, but it makes some good points http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/07/four_meals_a_da.html

[/quote]

Alright, seriously though…I just read the article, and I have to say, the guy who wrote it sounds like a whiny fuck. Here is what he has to say.

So is going to the gym 5 days a week and busting your ass every time. So is getting up at 5am when you’d rather be sleeping. So is doing those last 2 or 3 balls out sprints when you think you’re going to puke.

Bullshit, we’re not talking about a 5 course meal. How long does it take to eat an apple with some natural peanut butter, or drink a protein drink, or eat some low-fat cottage cheese?

Why? Why will you eat poor foods. If you can prep 3 clean meals, why not 4 or 5 or even 6? Who says you can’t snack on the same thing twice, just prepare double and put it into two separate containers?

Who said we were trying to have a continuous infusion of insulin?

Not if you are eating low GI foods.

Come on…we are talking about taking the same number of calories and dividing into more meals. You will have less food in your stomach than if you were to eat 3 large meals. This is crap.

Again, Bullshit. I eat 7 meals a day, and I am still hungry. If you train hard enough, you WILL be hungry.

Show me that study. Who makes this stuff up?

None? No evidence at all? Why do most, if not all successful bodybuilders eat like this? Haven’t they put on significant amounts of lean muscle? What better evidence do you want? Show me someone who eats once every two days and has as much LBM as a successful bodybuilder.

Huh? Another study I’d like to see. You weaken the GH response when you sleep because you ate 2 or 3 extra meals? I don’t even know he pulled this one from.

Mordi

I can see why bodybuilders eat more often. It’s to get more food in.
I have to eat like that to make decent weight gains. Personally I eat about 4 or 5 times a day dependiong on work, etc. But as far a s burning more calories, I dont notice any difference in BF% as long as I dont eat too much total.