New Beard Itching

Hey I have been growing a beard for the last 7 days and tonight it is really itching. any advice?

Lotion

It happens! Just gotta grind through it brah.

Shave…?

It’s part of growing a beard. After a few days it should go away. I also recommend combing your beard, especially before showering, it alleviates some of the itching and keeps dry, dead skin from building up in your beard.

That’s society telling you to shave, don’t let it win.

That is just the phase it is in. I grew a beard for 4 months earlier this year and my problem was that my skin got really dry and flaky. I would wash my beard with shampoo and conditioner but it didn’t help.

[quote]byukid wrote:
Lotion[/quote]
x2

by the way- vaseline fast absorbing for men. smells awesome, feels better.

x3 on lotion

Keep it clean too… no one likes a dirty beard and no one likes to shave their beard off to discover ringworm /facepalm. Yeah… happened to me after having a beard for 6-7 months and it totally sucked… but if I look at ringworm i’ll get it so it was just a matter of time lol.

Go with this less itching.

Shampoo your beard using a shampoo that contains a conditioner. Then use an actual conditioner at the end of your shower. Make sure to comb/brush your beard no matter the length to prevent ingrown hair.

If it still itches after that, I’d shave it off.

use a wash cloth to buff away the dead skin.

man the fuck up

[quote]bwbski wrote:
Hey I have been growing balls for the last 7 days and tonight they are really itching. any advice?[/quote]

Scratch 'em.

:32

It might be a yeast infection. Go see your OB/GYN ASAP.

Don’t shit where you eat.

Step 1: Shampoo/condition beard (shampoo to clean, conditioner to prevent having a beard with the consistency of steel wool).
Step 2: Brush that fucker (gets rid of dead skin).
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit, you’ve got a beard and therefore are more manly.

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it’s told.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it’s told.[/quote]

…what you did there.