New Back Lat Spread ENJOY!

[quote]sesumatse wrote:
Those traps and ultrathick spinal erectors scream, HEY I PUT IN MY YEARS OF DEADLIFTING ASS BUSTIN!!! then it all just grows out from the center soon as u start bodybuilding at an alarming rate…[/quote]

I think your on to something here again getting me fucking amped for next back workout bro

You look awesome! I also thought you were 5’9" or 5’10". To have that kind of thickness at your height is rare. Your arms must be huge!

You look awesome! I also thought you were 5’9" or 5’10". To have that kind of thickness at your height is rare. Your arms must be huge!

[quote]MytchBucanan wrote:
You look awesome! I also thought you were 5’9" or 5’10". To have that kind of thickness at your height is rare. Your arms must be huge![/quote]
i got tall guy arms though bro i work on them and get them to 19-20 inches but they look small

if you want closer look go to my bodybuilding log i just started got tons of pictures there

nice back man, you say you’ve been lifting for 10 years or powerlifiting for 10 years, if the latter how long have you been lifting all together?

powerlifting since 13, now 22 years old, been lifting pretty much the same amout of time just starting working indiviual muscles as in isolating them bodybuilding style, closest i came in past was doing tricep extensions, board presses ect, never have a worked back isolation to this degree, and i am just now getting the hang of perfect form pullups, rows ect. making a huge difference i can tell already

You look awesome! I also thought you were 5’9" or 5’10". To have that kind of thickness at your height is rare. Your arms must be huge![/quote]
LOL

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

LOL[/quote]

you cant blame them they havent seen me in real life like you have

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

LOL[/quote]

you cant blame them they havent seen me in real life like you have[/quote]

That was funny? Okay…they look big in your avatar.

okay i think i may have alittle bit of that crap where you think your smaller than you are like reverse anorexia like alot of bodybuilders do, cz my arms dont feel as huge as i want them bro

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:
okay i think i may have alittle bit of that crap where you think your smaller than you are like reverse anorexia like alot of bodybuilders do, cz my arms dont feel as huge as i want them bro[/quote]

I think teh term is bigorexia

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:
okay i think i may have alittle bit of that crap where you think your smaller than you are like reverse anorexia like alot of bodybuilders do, cz my arms dont feel as huge as i want them bro[/quote]

I think teh term is bigorexia[/quote]

YEP

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

LOL[/quote]

you cant blame them they havent seen me in real life like you have[/quote]

That was funny? Okay…they look big in your avatar.[/quote]

He laughs at everything these days.

no mine is not exactly like that i just feel as though i am constantly tyring to improve and who im comparing myself to doesnt help, IFBB pros and such

Good work man.

Thats one hell of a lat spread bro, also them rear delts…

[quote]ToTheTop_TTT wrote:
Thats one hell of a lat spread bro, also them rear delts…[/quote]

thank you man ive worked fucking hard on training and diet to get to where i am onw

Great job! Mirin’! Do you use lifting straps?

[quote]labean wrote:
Great job! Mirin’! Do you use lifting straps?[/quote]

only if the weight is heavy enough to screw up my form, but not on deadlift i dont