New Audio Interview Up!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1120137225521.Cressey_pic.jpg

The new D-Tap audio interview with Eric Cressey is now up! See left side of page for the player.

Problem? Not seeing the new interview? You may have to quit your browser and come back in to T-Nation, clear your cache or history, shift-reload/refresh, or delete your temporary internet files. Also, you may want to use the stand-alone player option if you’re surfing the site while listening.

If you have any other problems, get help in the Tech Support section of the site.

This is a good one. And because EC speaks three times as fast as a normal human being, you get three times the info!

(Kidding, Eric. Great job on this.)

awesome, I’m 6’6 so i’m very interested

Damn; I thought you were going to jack up the bass and make it go slooooow! Kind of the anti-chipmunk Double Tap!

After we finished it, I suspected that might have been a problem; my mind tends to go about ten times faster than my mouth! If anyone has questions about what Chris and I covered, we can definitely toss some ideas around here on Prime Time.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
This is a good one. And because EC speaks three times as fast as a normal human being, you get three times the info!

(Kidding, Eric. Great job on this.)[/quote]

You’re in luck! If it’s any indicator of my perspective, today’s 4-5PM lift consisted of five guys; their heights were 6-11, 6-10, 6-8, 6-5, and 6-4.

[quote]bigpump23 wrote:
awesome, I’m 6’6 so i’m very interested [/quote]

[quote]Eric Cressey wrote:
Damn; I thought you were going to jack up the bass and make it go slooooow! Kind of the anti-chipmunk Double Tap!
[/quote]

We’ll release the chopped & screwed version only on underground mix tapes for my homies in H-town, knowwhatImsayin’, yo?

Yeah, me neither, but I felt cool for a minute!

Damn Shugs, I didn’t know you knew about “screwed!” I just saw a whole MTV special on the Houston music scene. I’m currently “Tippin’ on 44’s”

I think I might try the Mike Jones theory of giving out my cell # to improve business. What do you think? I could screen-print t-shirts and everything!

Stay strong
MR

Like it’s new.

you guys are all going to get merked. LOL

Funny, funny,

j/k

-Get Lifted

I thought the last guy on “Tap” was really excellent…

So excellent, in fact, that he motivated me to talk fast and get it over with! :wink:

[quote]Danny John wrote:
I thought the last guy on “Tap” was really excellent…[/quote]

EC,

Why you flexin’ so hard in that pic? Trying to look all huge and shit? :wink:

damn I wish these D-Taps were posted early friday am, not mid-day