T Nation

New Audio Coming Today!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128046312404.Alwyn_headshot.jpg

Tune in later today for a spanking new T-Radio audio interview! This one will feature fiery new T-Nation contributor <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=726678"target=“new”>Alwyn Cosgrove.

Topics: The fallacy of 3 x 10, the tempo conundrum, overreaction/under-reaction to popular training methods & tools, stretching, fat loss without performance loss, combination lifts, and a whole lot more!

To listen to any of our twelve previous audio features, just go to the T-Radio section on the left side of this page and click on the D-Tap you’re interested in.

Is there any chance these will ever be on iTunes podcast? Most of the time when I am online, I don’t have the option of listening to anything…but with iTunes Podcast, I can listen while out of the office/home

I hope there’s something about the following:

combat athletes/sports
rehab
common sense training

My fingers are crossed.

great

Cool!

He needs a haircut.

can’t wait

yaaaaaaaaahhhh

I admit I don’t have a ton of experience with Alwyn and his programs/ideas, so I’m really looking forward to this one.

[quote]StrongMan wrote:
Is there any chance these will ever be on iTunes podcast? Most of the time when I am online, I don’t have the option of listening to anything…but with iTunes Podcast, I can listen while out of the office/home

[/quote]

Can’t you just copy the mp3 to your iPod?

I still have my set of 10 ""TC-Luoma Interview Audio casettes (he interviewed 10 different people) that I got a decade ago with a subscription…

It’s about time :).

New Audio Interview Up!

The new D-Tap audio interview with Alwyn Cosgrove is now up! See left side of page for T-Radio player.

Problem? Not seeing the new interview? Click on “Windowshade Player” on the left side of the page. You may also have to quit your browser and come back in to T-Nation, clear your cache, shift-reload/refresh, or delete your temporary internet files. Also, you may want to use the stand-alone player option if you’re surfing the site while listening.

If you have any other problems, get help in the Tech Support section of the site.