New Article on TRT on CNN

Just ran across this:

A patient on monthly injections was cited as having headaches and weight gain (duh), and the usual mention about the “graver potential side effects” of heart disease and cancer.

One step forward and 2 steps back.

Jesus christ what a cluster fuck of an article…monthly injections…great

This quote was retarded:

[quote]
I was dieting, so I’d get down to about 190. And then after I’d have my shot, I might put on 4 to 6 pounds in a week or two, for no apparent reason," he says[/quote]

Water retention from excess E2 ya dummy! if your doc wasn’t an idiot, it wouldn’t be “for no apparent reason”.

Here is another gem:

[quote]
He ultimately abandoned his treatment when it failed to boost his testosterone levels into the average range. “I didn’t see that I was getting so much benefit as opposed to what I was having to put up with,” he says.[/quote]

So because his doctor was a clueless moron and didn’t properly administer his TRT, all TRT is now bad.

The author has a packaged writing format, but has no understanding at all. And CNN picks up this shit with no standards or understanding. Useless rubbish, but good filler for providers of useless information.

some of the crap the media puts out there is so uninformed and they allow it to get to the general public like that … really wish someone who censor the stupid people of the world.

“He ultimately abandoned his treatment when it failed to boost his testosterone levels into the average range”

How is this even possible w/appropriately aggressive treatment?..Things that make you go hmmm.