New Army Recruiting Campaign

After the unsuccessful “Army of One” and “Army Strong” recruiting campaigns, the U.S. Army has decided to soften it’s approach. The hope it to attract better quality recruits than in years past.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
After the unsuccessful “Army of One” and “Army Strong” recruiting campaigns, the U.S. Army has decided to soften it’s approach. The hope it to attract better quality recruits than in years past.

[/quote]

lol that’s messed up! Aww man but its true. I worked with some idiots back in my army days. They stay in and make rank after enough years. They don’t get out because they could never get a decent job. Honestly half of them hate it but never get out, so they are just pissed all the time.

Ever taken any army test? There are a freaken joke.

I loved the “Army of One” commercial that showed tanks and helicopters all going in one direction and one lone soldier running away in the opposite direction.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I loved the “Army of One” commercial that showed tanks and helicopters all going in one direction and one lone soldier running away in the opposite direction.[/quote]

lmao yeah now that was funny.

I’m guessing it’s mostly simple (like many things people still don’t do), but NOT EASY.

They have some good people. I just like to make fun of them, just like they like to make fun of Marines.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I loved the “Army of One” commercial that showed tanks and helicopters all going in one direction and one lone soldier running away in the opposite direction.[/quote]

Notice he was without a weapon. He left it in the port-a-john.

I hate when that happens.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
They have some good people. I just like to make fun of them, just like they like to make fun of Marines. [/quote]

I don’t blame you. I’m an Army Officer with 19 years (was enlisted for 12, E-7 before I was commissioned), but I get pretty disgusted with our recruiting and lowering of standards.

I have a lot of respect for the Marines for apparently maintaining their standards for so many years. I have never seen a fat Marine, and I’ve been around thousands.

That poster is pretty accurate for many ,but the cavemen may object.