New and Second Cycle

I have recently got 20ml test-cyp and 20ml sus… this is my second cycle. i was just wondering if anyone had any advice on what would be the best way to set this cycle up… i am 6’0 164 pounds and have been training for 4 yrs… i am a real hard gainer and cant seem to put the weight on… i eat 4-5000 calories a day and get about 200 grams of protein in a day… i lift 5 days a week… any advice would be helpful

you should really try and put more weight on before you start whats your age? Also you bought two forms of test why? stick with one or the other and either way you need more

[quote]lifter215 wrote:
I have recently got 20ml test-cyp and 20ml sus… this is my second cycle. i was just wondering if anyone had any advice on what would be the best way to set this cycle up… i am 6’0 164 pounds and have been training for 4 yrs… i am a real hard gainer and cant seem to put the weight on… i eat 4-5000 calories a day and get about 200 grams of protein in a day… i lift 5 days a week… any advice would be helpful [/quote]

You do not eat 4-5000 calories a day, it defies the laws of physics. There are very, very few people out there at your height that can’t get to 200 (or at least 180) naturally with just proper training and diet. If you do a cycle now, you will just be back where you started 3 to 4 months after the cycle is over because you have obviously not established a solid foundation. You are building your house on the sand.

That said, you are probably going to do it anyway. If you do, I would run 500mgs a week Test a week injecting Monday and Thursday or E3D for 12 weeks. Start with the cyp, and when you finish the two bottles, you are going to have to switch your injections to EOD with the Sus at the same dosage a week.

You need an AI on hand during cycle and proper PCT after cycle. If you don’t know what these are or why you should have them (because you don’t mention anything about them), then I must reiterate that you should stay far, far away from AAS for a while.

Bodyfat at 7.5%? I don’t think you are eating enough if you are at that bodyfat. Make sure you work out hard enough and let the muscle group recuperate before hitting it again (this applies to working out naturally as steroids speed up the recovery process). How was your last cycle, how much did you gain and keep? Age? Age when you did your first cycle?

i like how the wannabe is handing out info to people, reminds me of myself years ago

Just trying to help :D! I have a document nearby just in case I need to give out information that I am not keen on.

I mean, it may just be me, but when I read these things, it just screams TROLL to me. But I guess you guys are nicer than I am. 6’0 and 164, and supposedly a “hard gainer”, and on your second cycle? To me, all screams troll. If not, this guy is just out of his mind and shouldn’t be near gear.

i am 21 years old and did my first cylce at 20.on my first cylce i took 500mg sus a week along with 50mg d-bols a week, with clomid for my PCT. i gained around 15 pounds and kept 5 of it.i have nolvadex for AI and clomid for PCT for this cycle.

Why bother at all with AAS if you havent learned enough about proper eating habits and nutrition as of yet?

Being a hardgainer is something that is more or less a myth. Sure some have slightly better genetics than others but most people that call themselves hardgainers lack proper nutrition and training protocols.

i admit my eating habits are not the greatest but i do eat 6 meals aday and think what i am eating sould be suficent to atleast gain some weight. i am in college and eating right is at times kinda hard but i try my best to stay on track. but my training is good i beleive

[quote]lifter215 wrote:
i am 21 years old and did my first cylce at 20.on my first cylce i took 500mg sus a week along with 50mg d-bols a week, with clomid for my PCT. i gained around 15 pounds and kept 5 of it.i have nolvadex for AI and clomid for PCT for this cycle. [/quote]

You were taking 500mg of sus and 50mg of d-bol a day and gained 15 pounds?? haha.And you kept 5??? This should be an alarming indicator that your training and diet is not at at all fine tuned and you need to stop using gear to try and make up for your bad diet.

1. There are no hard gainers, only under eaters.

2. You are too muscularly underdeveloped for AAS.

3. You are too young for AAS.

Yes well, I think that anyone who is 6ft 160 is not at all eating correctly. That is tiny! It doesn’t matter being at college, and “eating right”. Hell, it doesn’t look like you eat at all. If you ate 5,000 cals a day, consistently, then you would weigh more than 160lbs. However, if you ate 5,000 cals one day, then 1,500 the next, then yea, you won’t be gaining shit. Like LillGuy said, get your training and eating in order.

alright thats for that info guys. looks like i need to get the basics in order first.