New and Needs Info

Sup people I have a few question about getting in shape.

I’m 28 now and weight at 133 5’7"
going to the gym like about 4 times a week 2-3 hours at a time for about 1 year now and I dont see any results am I doing something wrong? I’m trying to gain weight at the same time eating like 4 times a day

I also just brought some Alpha Male and HOT-ROX would these help me out at all?

Eat, Eat, Eat then when food is oozing from every pore in your body eat again. 2+ hours at the gym is overkill for anyone. After 60 minutes serum-test and GH levels drop into the non-existant zone. To sum it up sounds like you need A LOT of help. Either read every piece of info you can get your hands on, hire the best trainer you can afford or better yet do both.

[quote]payluder wrote:

going to the gym like about 4 times a week 2-3 hours at a time for about 1 year now and I dont see any results am I doing something wrong? I’m trying to gain weight at the same time eating like 4 times a day

[/quote]

Read John Berardi’s Massive Eating Reloaded series NOW. Serious info/plans and it’s free. Click on “Diet Programs” on the left of the screen.

Pick a program in the “training” section and work it consistently, following all the parameters with none of your own improvising.

Can anyone recommend something suitable for this guy since he’s obviously a genuine beginner?

Get some coaching/personal training so you don’t get injured. Have them teach you to squat, deadlift, and bench.

thank you for the fast reply =)

Just to add to the advice already given… You don’t need HOT-ROX, they are for fat loss. You need to GAIN.

|/ 3Toes

[quote]payluder wrote:

going to the gym like about 4 times a week 2-3 hours at a time for about 1 year now
[/quote]

I usually spend less than 45min in the gym at a time. That 2-3 hour concept went out with bell bottom pants. Didn’t you get the memo?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
payluder wrote:

going to the gym like about 4 times a week 2-3 hours at a time for about 1 year now

I usually spend less than 45min in the gym at a time. That 2-3 hour concept went out with bell bottom pants. Didn’t you get the memo?[/quote]

Same here.Yesterday I worked my shoulders and was there for MAYBE 40 minutes.That was with 10 minutes of tredmill walking after I finished lifting.

Also at that weight you need to be eating everything in sight. I mean your 28, I have an 18 year old workout partner thats bigger than you. Btw its a girl.

1. Eat more
  2. Cut down on training volume

[quote]payluder wrote:

[/quote]