T Nation

New and Need Help/Suggestions

Ok. I am not entirely new. I used to work out. 4 years ago... A deployment, a wife and kid have almost completely stopped me from working out.

I saw the I,Bodybuilder and I think I will start there. This week starting on Sunday I am going to start working out hard. I want the old body i used to have. I want to be 5'10" and weigh close to or over 200 lbs with little body fat. (not that I ever weighed 200 lbs) But i feel my arms used to bigger when i was working out.

I don't know where to start.

My arms are under sized compared to my chest and sides. Don't even ask how this happens. My shoulders are the same way..

I guess I'm looking for advice. I haven't taken protein in years or any other supplements I'm sure it has all changed. I'm gonna post picture. The body you see I guess I have maintained through nothing but good diet. The picture is only a few days old. If I start running again I can get my six pack back. But. My son is old enough that I can leave him with a friend now while I can go work out. So, I'm hoping from the advice of a friend I can find the help here that I need.

Another pic. Again. Arms are undersized. I think my arms and shoulders are my weakest point.

Go read the stickies in the beginner section. All the information you need to get started is there.