New Alpha Male & HOT-ROX

Does anyone know if the above [New Alpha Male + HOT-ROX non Extreme] is a safe / sane / intelligent stack?

To my knowledge you wouldn’t be doubling up on any given compound, and I think that while cutting the Test boost + the Carbolin 19 would be well welcomed.

Of course it’s entirely possible I missed the memo that said “Do not mix these, unless you’re a dickhead”

Cheers all.

Biotest has counseled against mixing Carbolin 19 and Sclaremaz. Scalrmax is an active ingredient in the old HOT-ROX [the Maximum Strength one].

With the new revamped ingredient list of these 2 supps, couldnt you get similar results with TRIBEX Gold and HOT-ROX Extreme?

[quote]waltny wrote:
With the new revamped ingredient list of these 2 supps, couldnt you get similar results with TRIBEX Gold and HOT-ROX Extreme?[/quote]

Certainly could, however HOT-ROX Extreme isn’t available in Australia yet [or possibly ever due to the inclusion of Yohimbine that makes it very difficult to import, if not impossible].

I also have 2 1/2 bottles of regular HOT-ROX and was looking to combat the reduced T-Levels that come with restricted calorie dieting.

But if Carbolin 19 and Sclaremax are a no-no then I guess my hopes are dashed - You wouldn’t be able to point me to where they said it would you? I’m not doubting, just curious as to the “why”.

I saw it in one or more of the threads dealing with this mix, it would take a while to find it. I suppose you could try PM’ing Cy Wilson as I think he was the one that explained it. I got all the time in the world to kill tonight so Ill see if I can find it.

Sorry, I commented but I thought you asked about the new Alpha Male and the new HOT-ROX Extreme. Thats what happens when you don’t get enough sleep, you can’t read correctly. But Carbolin 19 in the new Alpha Male and HOT-ROX shouldn’t be combined as some previous posters mentioned.

does anyone know if its reccommended to stack, HOT-ROX Extreme and new Alpha Male?