New Alpha Male and Spike

I was wondering if it there is any advice regarding the New Alpha Male and Spike. I’ve searched both threads but couldn’t find the answer. I know it was previously stated that Spike and Carbolin 19 stand alone shouldn’t be mixed. However, I know somethings have changed “such as the new HOT-ROX with Carbolin 19”. My gut instinct says that Carbolin 19 and Spike is still a no-go, but wanted to check before ordering. Thanks.

[quote]speedy5323 wrote:
I was wondering if it there is any advice regarding the New Alpha Male and Spike. I’ve searched both threads but couldn’t find the answer. I know it was previously stated that Spike and Carbolin 19 stand alone shouldn’t be mixed. However, I know somethings have changed “such as the new HOT-ROX with Carbolin 19”. My gut instinct says that Carbolin 19 and Spike is still a no-go, but wanted to check before ordering. Thanks. [/quote]

Spike and HOT-ROX should not be stacked. They are both CNS stimulants. I have not come across any instance suggesting that Spike and Carbolin 19 can NOT be taken together. Where did you see/read otherwise?

LOL he didnt ask about Spike and HOT-ROX he asked about Spike and Alpha Male. He used the HRX as an example that it now has Carbolin 19 in it they werent to be mixed prior.

Thing is the Carbolin 19 from my understanding was put and and replaced the ingredient in HOT-ROX that you were not to mix it with. That how that happened.

As for the Spike and Alpha Male. Id venture to guess that you prob could but hell im not sure and would rather here it from Cy, TC, Tim before stacking them myself.

They said not to stack Spike and the new Alpha Male together. The reason is the Carbolin 19 in the new Alpha Male. Look back through the thread on Alpha Male, I believe Tim answered this question there.

[quote]brand wrote:
They said not to stack Spike and the new Alpha Male together. The reason is the Carbolin 19 in the new Alpha Male. Look back through the thread on Alpha Male, I believe Tim answered this question there. [/quote]

What are the side effects of this stack?

Can they be taken on the same day hours apart?

Just looking for some info…

I like what I am reading about both products.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

I’m trying out Alpha Male this month but I did not discontinue use of Spike–that would be pretty hard for me to do! I haven’t noticed any negative side effects, and Spike has the same effect it’s always had on me; so unless Spike is antagonizing the Alpha Male (which I would not be able to detect), I don’t see why you can’t use these together.

[quote]wfifer wrote:
I’m trying out Alpha Male this month but I did not discontinue use of Spike–that would be pretty hard for me to do! I haven’t noticed any negative side effects, and Spike has the same effect it’s always had on me; so unless Spike is antagonizing the Alpha Male (which I would not be able to detect), I don’t see why you can’t use these together. [/quote]

Wfifer thanks for respondind man. Unless I hear otherwise Im planning to take both. I just hearing about the new Alpha Male have Carbolin 19 and the Spike having it as well. And I wanted to be smart about taking them

On the bottle of Alpha Male it says not too take any stimulants with it.

I do have another question though. I’ve been doing the 5 on 2 off cycle with Alpha Male. I was wondernig how long should someone continue this cycle and how much time should you take off of it when you do go off of it.

Thanx

[quote]jerry13511 wrote:
On the bottle of Alpha Male it says not too take any stimulants with it.

I do have another question though. I’ve been doing the 5 on 2 off cycle with Alpha Male. I was wondernig how long should someone continue this cycle and how much time should you take off of it when you do go off of it.

Cy Willson expresses to take a few weeks off ANY supplement after 12 weeks on That would be a good option IMO

Phill