New ALL TIME Deadlift World Record at 198

He is Russian, it does not count. These guys are not human.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
He is Russian, it does not count. These guys are not human.[/quote]
X2
Serbia Russia orthodox brothers.

[quote]Beebopalooa wrote:
I have never seen anyone pick up that much weight that effortlessly. A stance that wide seems like it would be uncomfortable, but obviously it’s working pretty damn well for him.[/quote]
You aint lying there!! Crazy easy! If it was any easier he might just of did a hang clean when he got to the top LOL

[quote]budreiser wrote:

[quote]shffl wrote:
anyone knows how he trains?[/quote]
i wanna say he used to get coached by sheiko but I might not be right.[/quote]
I’ve looked at 3 multi-week plans of his and it very much resembles Sheiko. At least in those plans he trained 4 days a week with days 1, 3, and 5 having two training sessions and day 6 having just one session.

[quote]budreiser wrote:

[quote]shffl wrote:

He trains with what we would call Sheiko, being that he has trained under Sheiko and Sheikos assistant coaches.

[quote]OmniStyx wrote:

[quote]budreiser wrote:

[quote]shffl wrote:
I’ve looked at 3 multi-week plans of his and it very much resembles Sheiko. At least in those plans he trained 4 days a week with days 1, 3, and 5 having two training sessions and day 6 having just one session.[/quote]

The reason you say “resembles” is because not all of Sheiko’s training templates were made public or posted online. There are many more templates than the standard ones you always see people talking about (37-29-cms prep blah blah) There are Sheiko templates that have you training 6 days a week multiple times each day.

uh, looked like a high pull…

does not compute.

[quote]Curls4Girls wrote:

[quote]OmniStyx wrote:

[quote]budreiser wrote:

[quote]shffl wrote:
I’ve looked at 3 multi-week plans of his and it very much resembles Sheiko. At least in those plans he trained 4 days a week with days 1, 3, and 5 having two training sessions and day 6 having just one session.[/quote]

The reason you say “resembles” is because not all of Sheiko’s training templates were made public or posted online. There are many more templates than the standard ones you always see people talking about (37-29-cms prep blah blah) There are Sheiko templates that have you training 6 days a week multiple times each day.[/quote]
I understand that there were plenty of plans that were not published online. I’ve read through an extensive online Sheiko translation, so I have a pretty good idea of the way Sheiko formatted training. I said “resembles” because I didn’t know Belyaev’s background and so I didn’t want to call it a Sheiko program. But everything from Belyaev’s training plans looked almost identical to Sheiko’s style–warm up reps/sets; work reps/sets; additional work sets after a different lift; frequency of all the lifts; choice of assistance lifts; counting number of “rises” (lifts) per session and per week; and the list goes on.

Crazy lift, and yes it was raw!