New 9/11 Pentagon Video

Hotel security video shows 9/11 Pentagon blast, but no plane

WASHINGTON (CNN) – A hotel security camera video released by the U.S. government showed the explosion that followed the crash of American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001, but the low-quality recording did not capture an image of the 757 jetliner.

The video, recorded by a security camera at the Doubletree Hotel in Arlington, was released to public interest group Judicial Watch and others who filed a lawsuit seeking the tape and other videos from that day.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2006/031206video.htm

Looking from the Doubletree Hotel towards the Pentagon, I doubt the camera would have captured the plane as it came in. Interstate 395 is in the way. It is a pretty high elevated highway. You can see the highway signs in the video. The plane would have been too low to come into the frame. The angle isn’t right. From the edge of the highway, it is about 500m to the impact zone in a rough line along the sight lines of the camera (based off of a quick map analysis). The highway simply blocks the view. If the camera was oriented more to the west, it might have picked up the plane coming over Arlington cemetary.
If the camera had been on the roof of the Doubletree, it would have picked up the plane. I’m sure there are cameras on the hotel, you can see the little camera bubbles on the roof as you drive by. I bet they picked up something. That would be the video to see.

If you look at the trucks going by on the streets, you’ll note that a truck going maybe 60mph appears in 5 frames or so.

An airplane going 500mph or better could go from being out of view to crashing into the Pentagon in between frames.

The footage is too lousy to conclude anything. That won’t stop the conspiracy nuts from running with it, though.

Video is too poor.