New 3RM: 150Kg Front Squat

Suprised myself. I haven’t Olifted in the past 10 days and I feel a lot stronger and the squats have gone up :slight_smile:

My 1RM is 152Kg. Next week I’m singling to a heavy single and should nail 155kg.

I weigh about 87kg in the video as it is mid day, but in the morning I’m 86.2kg and cut to 85Kg for comps.

Koing

Awesome! Congrats on the PR.

I’m impressed.

Good job and succes on your next attempt.

Nice job Koing. I looked at some of your other videos, and they were impressive as well. Good luck with hitting 155kg on the Front Squat!

[quote]Modi wrote:
Nice job Koing. I looked at some of your other videos, and they were impressive as well. Good luck with hitting 155kg on the Front Squat![/quote]

Cheers. I was very suprised as my previous PB was 152kg for a 1RM. But I train a lot and I’m not fresh and usually feel thrashed with the OLifts. The OLifts really effet my strength levels.

I’m confident of 155Kg for one rep. Next week only front squats and keeping the below 3 and going to a heavy single that I can feel that I could do an other one. I’m sure 155kg is well within me. I’ll save my big lifts for the next comp :slight_smile:

Koing

To be honest now man, that was very damn impressive but you had at least 2 more grinders in the bag, you coulda hit 5!!

Do you really think 155 will be hard?? I’d have thought 160 would be a “heavy” but probably still doable weight!

[quote]Koing wrote:
I’ll save my big lifts for the next comp :slight_smile:

Koing[/quote]

When’s that?

That is a damn good fronty!!!

Impressive to say the least. Congrats!

beef

koing’s my fuckin hero

u still haven’t gotten on aim bro lol

[quote]Hanley wrote:
To be honest now man, that was very damn impressive but you had at least 2 more grinders in the bag, you coulda hit 5!!

Do you really think 155 will be hard?? I’d have thought 160 would be a “heavy” but probably still doable weight![/quote]

I should nail 155 but I need to be able to do a double on it. Not doing a 1RM.

Probably grinded out an other rep, 2 would have failed me :stuck_out_tongue:

Next comps on the 2nd June. First British Champs as a senior lifter.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
koing’s my fuckin hero

u still haven’t gotten on aim bro lol[/quote]

yeah I should get on it!

Kiong

Sweet lift!

Where abouts in the UK do you train?

[quote]EdChap wrote:
Sweet lift!

Where abouts in the UK do you train?[/quote]

Woking Surrey.

Pop down and I’ll coach you :slight_smile:

Koing

Awesome! Congrats, Koing.

Dude, great weight! You are a touch ahead of me, I only have 2 reps with that weight.

Rest that wrist up and C&J 150!!!

[quote]Krollmonster wrote:
Dude, great weight! You are a touch ahead of me, I only have 2 reps with that weight.

Rest that wrist up and C&J 150!!![/quote]

Wrist feels better but I’m on anti inflamatories and wearing a wrist guard t hing.

It’ll be interesting to see what I get at the comp.

Lifting today was so so. 10 days out and my timing was a bit off and the 1st pull off the floor felt heavy.

The front squats yesterday probably took some out of me. But come the comp time I’ll smash it!

Koing

Freak! Now go C&J that 150!