Never Wear Levi Slim Jeans While Squatting

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
ckallander wrote:
Levi’s 510’s (The skinniest of the skinny) have never ripped on me. In fact, they seem to help, acting like a squat suit. I’m sure if I squatted actual heavy weight it would be a problem, though.

man, even when i weighed 130lbs 510’s didn’t fit my legs. just how skinny are you?[/quote]

I weigh 80kg. That pic is not a true representation of my tree trunks mate:-)

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:

man, even when i weighed 130lbs 510’s didn’t fit my legs. just how skinny are you?[/quote]

One of my faggotish pics my woman takes all the time. I am about 175-180 here. Those pants are 30/32 510’s. So comfortable.

[quote]ckallander wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:

man, even when i weighed 130lbs 510’s didn’t fit my legs. just how skinny are you?

One of my faggotish pics my woman takes all the time. I am about 175-180 here. Those pants are 30/32 510’s. So comfortable.[/quote]

you can really fit into 510’s at 180lbs? how tall are you? i weight about that and i wouldn’t be able to get them past my calf.

If you can even fit in skinny jeans, why would you let the people here know about it?

I can’t even imagine trying to get a leg into skinny jeans, Why would any man do this anyway?

[quote]ckallander wrote:
So comfortable.[/quote]

So you have no testicles then? Or do you stuff them back up inside while in those jeans?

Holy shit dude, how do you sit down in those?

To be fair the fine levi’s I was sporting were 513’s which fall into the slim category. Practically had to spray them on though. They’ve been replaced with some slim H&M black trousers which I intend to wear tonight as I paint the town red.

[quote]ckallander wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:

man, even when i weighed 130lbs 510’s didn’t fit my legs. just how skinny are you?

One of my faggotish pics my woman takes all the time. I am about 175-180 here. Those pants are 30/32 510’s. So comfortable.[/quote]

That’s you?

Do you eat a lot of soy?

paint on pants not pictured

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
To be fair the fine levi’s I was sporting were 513’s which fall into the slim category. Practically had to spray them on though. They’ve been replaced with some slim H&M black trousers which I intend to wear tonight as I paint the town red.[/quote]

Wait…guys “paint the town red”?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:
To be fair the fine levi’s I was sporting were 513’s which fall into the slim category. Practically had to spray them on though. They’ve been replaced with some slim H&M black trousers which I intend to wear tonight as I paint the town red.

Wait…guys “paint the town red”?[/quote]

only with blood.

When I get back from the gym, I’m going to wish this even more.

I don’t wanna mow

[/quote]

lol

Kanye says hi guys

Jack Urboady wrote:

[/quote]

It’s a Scottish term for partying

Now i hate baggy pants, i hate them. I think they look sloppy. But holy crap man, how the hell can any man fit into those slim jeans, and why would anybody want to? Asides from looking lame, there is no way in hell those things are comfortable. You gotta let your junk breathe man! If my junk is restricted I am not a happy camper and those around me will experience my wrath!

ckallander wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:

One of my faggotish pics my woman takes all the time. I am about 175-180 here. Those pants are 30/32 510’s. So comfortable.

That’s you?

Do you eat a lot of soy?[/quote]

Lol.

Also, I find it funny how OP was criticized for wearing skinny pants, and for even mentioning that he does. But he proceeded to say that the ripped jeans had been replaced by ‘slim’ black trousers, as if ‘slim’ is a huge step up from ‘skinny’.

[quote]tjamesdavis wrote:
Now i hate baggy pants, i hate them. I think they look sloppy. But holy crap man, how the hell can any man fit into those slim jeans, and why would anybody want to? Asides from looking lame, there is no way in hell those things are comfortable. You gotta let your junk breathe man! If my junk is restricted I am not a happy camper and those around me will experience my wrath![/quote]

here you go…

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

It’s a Scottish term for partying[/quote]

we know what it means, it’s just a stupid expression.

STOP WEARING THOSE JEANS… YOU ARE A DUDE… WEAR SOMETHING COMFORTABLE.