Never Walk Alone

Hubba hubba… I mean, can’t wait to see your new routine Masch <3

there will be squats and vids? and squat vids? right?

yay, so excited for you!!!

Awesome Masch! If that club doesn’t work out, let me know, I can find a bunch of others in that area for you.

Who you foolin with those spray-painted abs, Masch?

=P

dianab,

You are definitely a genius. I’ll have to check out my uni for something like that.

omg maschy… hottest avi EVER!!!

what an amazing find on the community center. can’t wait to see how hard you rock that!

Yay someone else getting into oly lifting! Will be interested to hear how you find it :slight_smile:

i was late on the wagon but i vote for olympic lifting too! lots of explosive a grrrr and fun :)i’d like to putz more myself :slight_smile:

you look fantastic!

I saw your avi in another thread and just had to pop in to say DAMN GIRRRRRL! How YOU doin? :wink:

Yeah, I was going to contribute; then I saw your avi and lost my train of thought.

I cannot believe no one said to do 5/3/1 or we’ll eat you.

Congrats on finding the new gym.

Maschy, I am very jealous of you. Oly lifting looks like so much fun. Definitely keep us posted on it!

hey!! how’s the program going? have you had an discoveries?

HAHA! I love when this thread gets bumped! You guys are so nutty - but i feel the love! And that’s all that matters…

Anyways, the new program is being postponed b/c I just re-injured my hamstring in my soccer game yesterday sad face (just minutes after scoring too!)

Thus no lower body work for me (esp playing soccer) for a good three weeks. Sigh…as my coach said, “you’re not 19 anymore”…

I’m taking it better this time around tho. lol! so everything will just fine…

Thanks for checking in on me!! I <3 PW

OH! And thanks again for all the compliments on the avi everyone!

Clearly pics in undies = instant crowd pleaser.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
OH! And thanks again for all the compliments on the avi everyone!

Clearly pics in undies = instant crowd pleaser.[/quote]

With insights like these you will soon conquor the world :wink:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

Anyways, the new program is being postponed b/c I just re-injured my hamstring in my soccer game yesterday sad face (just minutes after scoring too!)

[/quote]
At least you got the GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!

Hope you heal up quick, fast, and in a hurry Masch!

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
HAHA! I love when this thread gets bumped! You guys are so nutty - but i feel the love! And that’s all that matters…

Thus no lower body work for me (esp playing soccer) for a good three weeks. Sigh…as my coach said, “you’re not 19 anymore”…

I’m taking it better this time around tho. lol! so everything will just fine…

Thanks for checking in on me!! I <3 PW

[/quote]
19 is over-rated.

I prescribe many evenings with red wine, dark chocolate and massage with warm oil for the hammy.

Or, a maybe a burger and a beer…and massage oil.

Oh, that hammie again. Feel free to come back and vent if you aren’t taking it as well as you think you are. Injuries suck ass.

fuck that hammie. Should I bite it for you?

get better soon! :slight_smile: