T Nation

Never Forget

^ LOL

I thought this would be about 9/11 instead I got a guy eating raw meet

I have to say I admire the dedication. I can’t imagine how awful your life must be right now.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I have to say I admire the dedication. I can’t imagine how awful your life must be right now.[/quote]

To be clear, thats not me in the video. It’s a guy who posted on this site a couple months ago, doing what he called “the predator program.” Basically he fasted for 2 or 3 days, then gorged on raw meat. The lifting portion of his program consisted of “breathing sets,” but I don’t really know what that means. Anyway, it turned out that he had done similar kinds of experiments in the past and was in the process of writing his second book about the subject. He fancied himself an expert, despite sporting the physique, strength, and lifting form shown in that video. All in all it was very strange. Here’s the thread: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_bigger_stronger_leaner/the_predator_program

I just stumbled upon this video the other day and thought I’d share it for everyone who hadn’t yet had the pleasure of watching a grown man eat 3 lbs of raw ground beef with his hands.