Never Ending Music Thread

I will be posting everything from metal to dub step. Staring with black sabbath. I know some of this shit i post will seem like faggotry to some of you guys but fuck it. You guys can chime in if you want. Once I find all the songs that sound good to me. Ill post the links all at once so it would be less filler.

Black sabbath - Warning

Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf

Mt Eden Dubstep (HD) - Beautiful Lies

I know this song is pure fagorty to some of you but fuck it. enjoy bitches. and join my cult

Electric Wizard - Vinum Sabbathi

WAX: NEW CRACK!!!

Show Me Your Genitals

Bushwick Bill - Who’s The Biggest

Bushwick Bill-Little Big Man

Bushwick Bill-Call Me Crazy

Mos Def - I Against I

Bongzilla - 666lb. Bongsession

Immortal Technique - Freedom Of Speech

Wax Goes Bananas at the Crib

lol that bushwick bill album cover is wiggedy wack

You can’t discuss Sabbath without including Ronnie James Dio. Those albums were more powerful than the Ozzy-fronted records, and Dio contributed more creatively than Ozzy ever did. Besides, Dio was probably one of the best metal vocalists of all time. Period.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
You can’t discuss Sabbath without including Ronnie James Dio. Those albums were more powerful than the Ozzy-fronted records, and Dio contributed more creatively than Ozzy ever did. Besides, Dio was probably one of the best metal vocalists of all time. Period.[/quote]

Oh shit! You did not do that (runs and hides)

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
You can’t discuss Sabbath without including Ronnie James Dio. Those albums were more powerful than the Ozzy-fronted records, and Dio contributed more creatively than Ozzy ever did. Besides, Dio was probably one of the best metal vocalists of all time. Period.[/quote]

Oh shit! You did not do that (runs and hides)[/quote]

LOL!

Okay… I may have over-reacted… but not by much.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Oh shit! You did not do that (runs and hides)[/quote]

LOL!

Okay… I may have over-reacted… but not by much.[/quote]

Paranoid 10x > Heaven and Hell

Dehumanizer 10X > Paranoid