Never Ending Cycle...Sort Of

…with Dbol.

Here’s the deal:
Saturday and Sunday: 5 x 10 mg. Total of 50 mg a day.
Monday through Friday: HOT-ROX and Alpha Male. Nothing else.

Repeat for an entire year.

I don’t expect anyone to really make gains off of this type of mild (OK, very mild) anabolic use, but I do expect people to possibly get a boost up on recovery from heavy weight training pounding throughout the week.

What I’m really curious about are opinions regarding health issues. I don’t expect tremendous liver strain nor do I expect any HPTA issues with this type of cycle…so many days off. But…I’m just not sure…

Just use an aromatase inhibitor with the dbol and you shouldn’t have any problems at all. Dbol can be taken on a morning protocol, and not be suppressive at all, since most of your testosterone is naturally produced in the first few hours of sleep.

On what buffd_samurai wrote:

INteresting idea…keep me posted if you decide to go w/ this.
I know several bro’s who train m-f and now that I think about it, your proposal may make sense for someone w/ that schedule.

MK

Damn.
It’s been a looooooooooong time since taking Dbol. At 30 mg/day (original 50 mg/day original proposal seemed to be a little much) in divided doses of 10 mg, I had forgotten the sheer improvement in feelings of well being and the IMMEDIATE feeling of fullness after a few hours.
Using this cycle for a couple weekends now, there is DEFINITELY a bunch of pros with no cons to report. OK, its only a couple of weeks.
Now, as I mentioned in the original post, there isn’t any huge weight gain or anything, but recupe is improved dramatically. DRAMATICALLY. Strength is definitely up. There is a marked improvement of sex drive ON THE OFF DAYS (remember, this is 5 full days off and only 2 on). Water retention is negligable to nil. Do have some slight oily skin issues developing, but nothing like if one were to use the standard everyday use approach.
Other things that could be a strong factor: Spike is also being taken at a single cap a day. It’s combination with Dbol obviously explains the great focus and good mood state that I get into these past couple weekends. Per Prisoner-22’s advice, M is being used as and anti-E as a trial. Clomid or Arimidex will be used if M doesn’t cut it. To reduce future sides, 4-AD-EC may be used in conjunction with the Dbol to reduce the Dbol dosage.
I know this is all qualitative info. That’s all I will have for now. And I know there are those who think one can use anabolics in a continuous fashion for days on end with only intermediate breaks as per Cy’s excellent recommendations. However, I’m one of those who is a little more conservative and “chicken-shit” to stay on for those long periods though.