Never Drinking Again. Ever.

How about a “Never whining again” thread?

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
RebornTN wrote:

What year is grad school?

A year too many for this guy.[/quote]

There’s nothing wrong with being in grad school at 27.

AQ we have to party sometime dude.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
RebornTN wrote:

What year is grad school?

A year too many for this guy.

There’s nothing wrong with being in grad school at 27.[/quote]

Have you read any of this guy’s threads? He’s not doing too well.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
AQ we have to party sometime dude.[/quote]

You want to carry around a slobbering drunk who’s weeping and whining that he can’t finish school and can’t get laid and wants to buy a gun?

Sounds like good fun. Party on.

[quote]1porsche wrote:
Welcome to Halloween
I threw up last night and plan on a repeat performance. OU woo[/quote]

OU sucks…sorry i had to get that jab in. Texas fight!

Haha @ you OP, I had 15 shots and talked to a redhead and didn’t puke.

Do you receive some sort of therapeutic benefit from telling us about how much of a loser you are?

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Haha @ you OP, I had 15 shots and talked to a redhead and didn’t puke.[/quote]

YA ORIGINAL POSTER, I DRANK LIKE 15 DOUBLE SHOTS… OF EVERCLEAR, AND TALKED TO REDHEAD… TWINS, AND DIDN’T PUKE, I’M A MAN.

Something to be proud of for sure!

hilarious thread man. couldnt stop laughing about the part where you told her you puked, thats just classic man. What can i say better luck next time?

[quote]phoenix1 wrote:
hilarious thread man. couldnt stop laughing about the part where you told her you puked, thats just classic man. What can i say better luck next time?[/quote]

he ended up marrying the girl he showed the puke too

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Do you receive some sort of therapeutic benefit from telling us about how much of a loser you are? [/quote]

This is not about his therapeutic benefits but about ours.

She’s just a redhead, stop crying. I would understand that you thought “damn, this sucks!” if it were the hottest brunette or blonde in your town, but posting an A4 page of whining for a ‘lousy’ redhead?!

The best thing is that she problably doesnt hate you now, and you still have a chance. Just grow some balls and walk up to her sober the next time. Firm body langage and eye contact (plus a comfortable mindset), and she’ll be yours in no time.