- Can you determine (roughly) what neurotype from a questionare
- Do teenagers have a set neurotype?
- If so, what type am I?
I get bored easily, don’t like repetitive activities & endurance events , wouldn’t call myself a thrill seeker, ok at social situations, mildly competitive (when I want to compete), more introverted than extroverted.
I don’t really care of what people think of me.
I do normally feel like I have less energy than most other people. Don’t care about avoiding conflict, don’t really mind criticism, not organized
I used to have a questionnaire but I stopped using it. Well, I still use it but only to steer my evaluation. I prefer to talk to the individual as well as observe his body language, etc. I can now evaluate a neurotype very precisely in 10 minutes or less.
The problem with questionnaires are that:
People answer by giving their own perception of themselves, not everybody has good introspection skills
Some people answer the test by giving the answers they think I want to hear
Stress can influence your answers and some people get really stressed when they have to answer a questionnaire.
Yes. In fact it is easier to evaluate a neurotype with kids. Your personality is basically 60-70% neurotype and 30-40% learned/conditioned behavior. The younger you are, the less conditioning you’ve had.
I cannot answer with your own description. I need to have a conversation to correctly evaluate it. Or at least have a test that gives me a good idea. As I said this is your perception of yourself, doesn’t always represent the realty. And each profile is composed of elements of 3 profiles including a dominance so you can have some elements of a different profile but they are not dominant, I need to talk to someone (ideally) to find out which is the dominance.
Based on your own description of yourself my instinct would be to say that you are a type 1B. Most elements concur except for the introverted part. Are you under stress? Do you notice that you are more introverted when under lots of stress? Type 1B have a Type 3 component but it only comes out during periods of stress.
Are you naturally explosive, fast? Do you easily learn (skills or knowledge)?
- Yes, I feel stressed (right now I have HS placement testing in 9 days, have to smooth out a choir acompniment (piano) in ~2 weeks
- Probably, I feel under stress by something or another all the time so hard to tell
- Explosive- kind of. Kinda uncoordinated. Fast- kinda (one of the faster kids in a sprint, can’t change direction well). Short sprinting (I consider) relatively fun
- I’m relatively smart for my age so I guess
- What training programs would you recomend if I am 1B?
Edit: I do multitask a lot
I know you are very busy, however could you please look over my answers to your questions?