Neuro Type 2B and Best Damn Workout for Natties?

Hey Coach,

I hope that this post finds you well.

I’m a neuro type 2b and recently i started to train using unified training split (1 movement per day + assistance) 5 days a day. I’ve doing this for about two months. Prior to that I’ve always did a muscle group twice a week. At the moment i am feeling that the current approach is not the best for me and i would like to switch back to training a muscle group 2 times a week and even more. I’ve reviewed your program " Best damn workout Plan" and my question is how this can be fine-tuned to meet my specific requirements? At the moment i would like to change two exercises due to fact that i do not like them. Could you please share if the changes are appropriate ?

Wednesday – Workout A2
Lying Leg Curl: 2 sets of 6 and one 6-8-10 drop set
Dumbbell Pullover: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set < ---- can i here do chin ups for 2 sets of 6 and one all-out heavy double rest/pause
Pronated Chest-Supported Row: 2 sets of 8 and one all-out heavy double rest/pause set
Preacher Curl: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set

Thursday – Workout B2
Leg Extension: 2 sets of 6 and one 6-8-10 drop set
Pec Deck or Cable Crossover: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set <<< — can i here do flys for 2 sets of 8 and 6-8-10 drop set
Military Press or Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 2 sets of 6 and one all-out heavy double rest/pause set
Close-Grip Decline Bench Press or Dip: 2 sets of 6 and one all-out heavy double rest/pause set

Friday – Workout A3
Reverse Hyper: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set
Straight-Arm Pulldown or Dumbbell Pullover: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set <<< – can i here do pull ups for 2 sets of 6 with one all-out heavy double rest/pause set
Neutral-Grip Cable Seated Row: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set
Dumbbell Hammer Curl: 2 sets of 6 and one 6-8-10 drop set

Saturday – Workout B3
Hack Squat Machine or Leg Press: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set <<< — can i here to back squat for 2 sets of 6 and one all-out heavy double rest/pause set
Incline Dumbbell Press: 2 sets of 6 and one 6-8-10 drop set
Dumbbell Front Raise on Incline Bench: 2 sets of 6 and one maximum mTor activation set
Rope Triceps Extension: 2 sets of 6 and one 6-8-10 drop set

Thank you Coach!

Kind regards,

George

because you dont like them…come on dude

I mean, those substitutes look perfectly reasonable to me, and they aren’t disrespecting the program by any means. The way it’s written in the article is just a sample, you can plug different movements in there if you don’t like what’s given as an idea as long as you abide by the principles of the program.

I’m just sad that OP doesn’t like Pullovers :sadpanda: