T Nation

Neuro Test Results are In and Damn

Thought for sure i was a 1A
TYPE 1A TYPE 1B TYPE 2A TYPE 2B TYPE 3
Sous-totaux “Principaux” 53 75 8 28 10
Sous-totaux “Secondaires” 36 50 16 32 24
Sous-totaux “Autres” 36 27 27 8 23
TOTAL 125 152 51 68 57
Sometimes i do feel like i can handle more volume. Yet i seem to gravitate to intense and brief workouts

Well you are dopamine dominant for sure and your main1A score is much higher than the main 1B so 1A would be a good call even though the total results for the 1B is higher. Either way both types are built for shorter more intense sessions.

Thx for the reply coach! Ahhh what program to try now!? Just drank some N-acetyl L-Tyrosine lol. I’m also a coffee drinker. 12 ounces in the morning and afternoon. Every day. Does coffee prolong effects of dopamine or increase it in any way? How bout red wine? lol

Caffeine increases dopamine by slowing down it’s re-uptake (so dopamine lats longer and builds up more); that is the main reason why coffee is so addictive.

Thx Coach, appreciate you taking the time to answer all of our questions on here. You and waterbury are my two favorite authors on here. Been reading both of your articles for a long time now. Drinking my 2nd large mug of the day now. Then i usually workout around 5pm. Just seem strongest around that time although 11am works as well. I do love my coffee, the smell, taste, everything about it lol. Now that the research shows its actually very healthy i dont see a problem with my two 12oz mugs a day. I get no jitters and i sleep like a baby most times.