Network Marketing

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
OK, first 5 seconds of the promotional video are tugging on heart strings and then patronising me about my ‘Dreams’ next I have to give my personal information before they will even give me basic information about what the company does.

If they had a decent prodcut to sell then it would stand on its own and this is what they would be presenting to me, evidently their product is flawed therefore they have to give me the BS to try and hook me.

Very typical Ponzi scheme bollocks.[/quote]

Glad I didn’t click the link. Horse shit.

Why you would try to sucker people in the T-Nation community into your pyramid scheme is beyond me, unless you have yet to realize what you are really apart of.

Can anyone please just tell me what this company provides? Earn money while saving money means nothing to me. Is there a product? A service? Why the need for obfuscation?

what a total pussy…sounds like religion to me…and been there done that. even tried a few multi level scams along the way…just like religion, the only ones winning are the ones at the top…“the lord wants to bless you, but you need to give my your money to show your faith in him…”, or, just sign up for our scam and after you pay the first fee, and if you continue to invest and really dedicate yourself, you too can reap the rewards."

the whole time, the guys at the top suck off your good intentions…no thanks…I’ll stick to what I know works, and what is honest…no BS, no pretending, no excuses, go to the gym and pick up heavy shit and put it down until I feel better.

as far as my “dreams” and my sailboat, and my home in Hawaii and all the “stuff” that you new religion promises you, I am happy already thank you very much.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
You really think Trump, KIYOSAKI, and Pilzer would endorse an industry that is illegal? [/quote]

Robert Kiyosaki is a reprehensable individual who at best is guilty of some extremely shady business and at worst should be in prison.

If any of you are considering buying his books, let me give you the jist. Acquire passive assets, such as business or income-generating properties. That’s it. And for the love of God, never enroll in “Rich Dad Education”. Google it for a list of testimonials.

Ok. Johnnytang: We sell a membership similar to Sam’s club or Costco. You can join for anywhere for $0 to $1.09/day for 2 years. In the last 3 years I’ve saved $11,000 on things I needed and was going to buy anyway (Real estate, home repair services, furniture, dental work, chiropractic services, insurance to name a few). That’s $11k I was able keep in my pocket. That stands alone without using the marketing side of it to make money.

Westcoast7: I tell people about it because the smart ones are interested in saving money also. The ignorant ones dismiss it as some kind of pyramid scam, without ever making the effort to educate themselves. Everyone who has joined with me has saved several times what it cost them to join. If you knew of a way for your friends to save money, would you keep it a secret? I’m not trying to sucker anybody. Do your due diligence, just like you should with any financial proposition, and make an educated decision.
Dsdjd: I tried several before this one too & got screwed on them. I learned from my mistakes and found one that delivers what it promises.

So reddog6376, how does the core company make money? Is it because that the majority of the people who pay money to the company are unable to recoup their losses in “savings?”

This is not like Costco or Sams Club or similar; they sell merchandise at a low cost but still make a profit, albeit small, and sell a very low cost membership (comparatively).

Dude everything you say is EXACTLY what I hear/heard from the people who always try and got/get me to sign up for this shit. How dare you. I was part of FDI, and also Market America…yeah I bought into this shit for a while…ended up just kept dishing and dishing out money. These things might work for the bottom guy if the bottom guy had like 100 “CLOSE” friends who he could get to sign up also…but most people don’t have 100 people that are willing to spend 3k becasue someone tells them to.

Not to mention you saved 11k on things like real estate and furniture…well first you have to minus the 3k you spent to join the company, then question how often are you buying things like real estate and furniture?

Trump does not care about you or your family, and Kiyoski is even more of a scumbag!

I’d rather join a Biotest MLM company and get wholesale prices and just use the products myself.

You are wasting your time trying to recruit people from the internet to join under you. Did you not read that other recent Network marketing / MLM thread?

THe reason for this thread was to show T-Nation how they could save $thousand/year and if they wanted, to make a substantial income. Any increase in my income would be secondary. So, for those of you watching from the sidelines, go to www.bign.com and click on the "for a Team National representative in your area’ link.

You’ll be directed to someone nearest your geographical location. They can get you all the details & I’ll never make a dime off of you. When you save more than the cost of your membership you can thank me with a PM.

I’ve done all I can. The smart ones will look into it and make a fully informed decision. Those who are arguing from a position of ignorance will, I suspect, remain ignorant (and poorer).
My work here is done.

Peace-Out

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
THe reason for this thread was to show T-Nation how they could save $thousand/year and if they wanted, to make a substantial income. Any increase in my income would be secondary. So, for those of you watching from the sidelines, go to www.bign.com and click on the "for a Team National representative in your area’ link.

You’ll be directed to someone nearest your geographical location. They can get you all the details & I’ll never make a dime off of you. When you save more than the cost of your membership you can thank me with a PM.

I’ve done all I can. The smart ones will look into it and make a fully informed decision. Those who are arguing from a position of ignorance will, I suspect, remain ignorant (and poorer).
My work here is done.

Peace-Out[/quote]

No the smart ones have already seen through your half hearted attempt to make a sale to the T-Nation community. The only ignorance exists in the mind of those that truly believe in these pyramid schemes, and cannot see why they actually exist in the first place.

Have fun finding a new forum to be a part of.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
THe reason for this thread was to show T-Nation how they could save $thousand/year and if they wanted, to make a substantial income.

I’ve done all I can. The smart ones will look into it and make a fully informed decision. Those who are arguing from a position of ignorance will, I suspect, remain ignorant (and poorer).
My work here is done.

Peace-Out[/quote]

I suggest that you front the join-up fee for a bunch of T-Nation members here.
They can pay you back out of the ‘savings’ they get from buying ‘real estate and furniture.’

It’s win-win!

the saddest part of these programs is that during their recruitment the ‘we arent a pyramid scheme because ______’ chapter convinces 99% of them.

i got tricked into ‘applying’ for one of these once, when i got up to leave 10 minutes into the pitch they tried to block the door. they called me 6 hours later and said i was hired anyway.

To the dude who makes 8 figures, Can I “borrow” some cash bro? I could really use some help paying off some debt, and for you it would be like pocket change. If you want to feel like you are buying something from me instead of just giving me money, go back and read all of my posts. I promise you a journey like no other. I will take you through the entire spectrum of human emotions and then back again. For this I will accept your payment to me.

Kthxbye

V

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:
the saddest part of these programs is that during their recruitment the ‘we arent a pyramid scheme because ______’ chapter convinces 99% of them.

i got tricked into ‘applying’ for one of these once, when i got up to leave 10 minutes into the pitch they tried to block the door. they called me 6 hours later and said i was hired anyway. [/quote]

lol!

the publicity on the site is really funny tough. Typical USA cheesyness

where do i sign up?

[quote]Vegita wrote:
“To the dude who makes 8 figures, Can I “borrow” some cash bro? I could really use some help paying off some debt, and for you it would be like pocket change.”

Hah right…Wheres that guy, I want that guy to start a thread and tell us what he does and how he got there. Fuck Reddog…somehow I’m ignorant because I already joined 2 companies very similar to his and was burned for a significant amount of cash.