Network Marketing

I’m making a small fortune in Network Marketing. I’m certain the majority of you will rip on me out of ignorance, saying it’s a scam but I learned a long time ago, that to be successful, observe the masses and do the opposite. Read what Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki say about it in ‘Why We Want You to be Rich’. Research what Paul Zane Pilzer says about the industry. The company I’m with is different than most. We are not product driven, so we don’t sell marked-up products that people can buy cheaper elsewhere. We don’t have to buy hundreds of dollars (or any for that matter) of products each month that we don’t want, need or will never use. A couple of pre-emptive arguments for what I know is coming.

1. It’s a pyramid: Nearly every organization in the world is structured as a pyramid. Whether it’s the military, a corporation, the boy scouts or the Elks Lodge. You have 1 HMFIC at the top with a few subordinates under him/her, then a few more under each of them and so on…
    A
    B B
    C C C C

The difference is in a corporation, C will never make more than B until B quits, is fired, dies or retires and C is promoted to B’s position in the pyramid. In network marketing C can be the newest member and become the highest income earner in the company.
2) The people above you make money off of your efforts: Yes, just like in a traditional job. Your boss makes money off of your efforts and his boss makes money off both your efforts, on up the pyramid. Unless you own the company, you’re busting your ass 40 or more hours a week so someone else can make money off your work. In return they are paying you just enough so you won’t quit. In network marketing what you make is determined by how hard/smart you work.
This is a simple way to make money, but it is not easy. I’ve worked 10-15 hours EVERY week for 3 years around a full time job. Will I make money off everyone who joins under me? Absolutely. But I can also help them become financially independent, and that is worth more. If you want to rip on me, go ahead, it won’t change my paychecks, but there are people out there, especially in this economy, that have been searching for something like this. I’ve found a better way.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
I’m making a small fortune in Network Marketing. I’m certain the majority of you will rip on me out of ignorance, saying it’s a scam but I learned a long time ago, that to be successful, observe the masses and do the opposite. Read what Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki say about it in ‘Why We Want You to be Rich’. Research what Paul Zane Pilzer says about the industry. The company I’m with is different than most. We are not product driven, so we don’t sell marked-up products that people can buy cheaper elsewhere. We don’t have to buy hundreds of dollars (or any for that matter) of products each month that we don’t want, need or will never use. A couple of pre-emptive arguments for what I know is coming.

1. It’s a pyramid: Nearly every organization in the world is structured as a pyramid. Whether it’s the military, a corporation, the boy scouts or the Elks Lodge. You have 1 HMFIC at the top with a few subordinates under him/her, then a few more under each of them and so on…
    A
    B B
    C C C C

The difference is in a corporation, C will never make more than B until B quits, is fired, dies or retires and C is promoted to B’s position in the pyramid. In network marketing C can be the newest member and become the highest income earner in the company.
2) The people above you make money off of your efforts: Yes, just like in a traditional job. Your boss makes money off of your efforts and his boss makes money off both your efforts, on up the pyramid. Unless you own the company, you’re busting your ass 40 or more hours a week so someone else can make money off your work. In return they are paying you just enough so you won’t quit. In network marketing what you make is determined by how hard/smart you work.
This is a simple way to make money, but it is not easy. I’ve worked 10-15 hours EVERY week for 3 years around a full time job. Will I make money off everyone who joins under me? Absolutely. But I can also help them become financially independent, and that is worth more. If you want to rip on me, go ahead, it won’t change my paychecks, but there are people out there, especially in this economy, that have been searching for something like this. I’ve found a better way.[/quote]

In a traditional job, your boss and the people above him make money off your efforts, but you still also make some money even if you never recruit anyone to be underneath you. In the usual network marketing situation, you lose money until you recruit people to be underneath you. Then they lose money, until they recruit people to be underneath them.

In a traditional company, you and the people above you make money off people who buy the product because they want the product. In the usual network marketing situation, people make money because people buy the product, hoping to make money off the product. Very little if any of the money is made off people buying the product because they want the product.

This is why network marketing is morally equivalent to a pyramid scheme, not because the structure is shaped like a pyramid. Saying that other organizations are also shaped like pyramids is obfuscating the issue.

[quote]NealRaymond2 wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

A
    B B
    C C C C

This is a simple way to make money, but it is not easy. I’ve worked 10-15 hours EVERY week for 3 years around a full time job. Will I make money off everyone who joins under me? Absolutely. But I can also help them become financially independent, and that is worth more. If you want to rip on me, go ahead, it won’t change my paychecks, but there are people out there, especially in this economy, that have been searching for something like this. I’ve found a better way.[/quote]

In a traditional job, your boss and the people above him make money off your efforts, but you still also make some money even if you never recruit anyone to be underneath you. In the usual network marketing situation, you lose money until you recruit people to be underneath you. Then they lose money, until they recruit people to be underneath them.

In a traditional company, you and the people above you make money off people who buy the product because they want the product. In the usual network marketing situation, people make money because people buy the product, hoping to make money off the product. Very little if any of the money is made off people buying the product because they want the product.

This is why network marketing is morally equivalent to a pyramid scheme, not because the structure is shaped like a pyramid. Saying that other organizations are also shaped like pyramids is obfuscating the issue.[/quote]

That’s why I’m not in a product driven company.

So, do you do legal or travel services?

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

[quote]NealRaymond2 wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

A
    B B
    C C C C

This is why network marketing is morally equivalent to a pyramid scheme, not because the structure is shaped like a pyramid. Saying that other organizations are also shaped like pyramids is obfuscating the issue.[/quote]

That’s why I’m not in a product driven company.
[/quote]

I should have read the original post more carefully before responding. Also, perhaps I should not have said “the usual network marketing situation”; nor should I have said “network marketing is morally equivalent to a pyramid scheme” without any qualifier. A more precise statement would be that the network marketing situation that one usually hears or reads about is morally equivalent to a pyramid scheme. There certainly could be network marketing setups that are not morally equivalent to a pyramid scheme, and I really don’t know the relative incidence of various types of network marketing setups. I would say that for the scheme to be morally legitimate: the product or service needs to end up with people who want the product or service for some purpose other than re-selling it to other people; and the people at the bottom need to obtain some realistic benefit for the time and/or resources they put in, even if they do not recruit other people to do the same thing.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
So, do you do legal or travel services?
[/quote]

Neither. I help people save money on things they already are buying or planning on buying. It’s a 12 year old, debt free company with an A- rating from the BBB.

http://www.saveandearnmore.com/

What?

What’s with pussy footing around in what your job exactly is? Also what kind of small fortune?
Unless you are making a lot of money and don’t want to specify what exactly you do then I understand, but then why make a whole thread about it.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
A
BB
C C C C
[/quote]

The more common term is Pyramid Scheme, or Ponzi, take your pick.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
A
BB
C C C C
[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme[/quote]

You really think we could be operating in all 50 states for 12 years if we were doing something illegal? You really think we’d have an A- rating with the BBB if we were doing something illegal? You really think Trump, Kiyoski, and Pilzer would endorse an industry that is illegal?

[quote]Hellfrost wrote:
What?

What’s with pussy footing around in what your job exactly is? Also what kind of small fortune?
Unless you are making a lot of money and don’t want to specify what exactly you do then I understand, but then why make a whole thread about it.[/quote]

No pussy footing. I currently average 5 figures/month. As for what I do (I don’t consider it a job) check out the link.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
A
BB
C C C C
[/quote]

You really think we could be operating in all 50 states for 12 years if we were doing something illegal? You really think we’d have an A- rating with the BBB if we were doing something illegal? You really think Trump, Kiyoski, and Pilzer would endorse an industry that is illegal? [/quote]

This is nothing illegal, but it takes advantage of the lower level associates by stepping on them to get to the top. Trust me I know what I am talking about, and without pulling the dick measuring tape, I make 8 figures/year.

[quote]Hellfrost wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
A
BB
C C C C
[/quote]

You really think we could be operating in all 50 states for 12 years if we were doing something illegal? You really think we’d have an A- rating with the BBB if we were doing something illegal? You really think Trump, Kiyoski, and Pilzer would endorse an industry that is illegal? [/quote]

This is nothing illegal, but it takes advantage of the lower level associates by stepping on them to get to the top. Trust me I know what I am talking about, and without pulling the dick measuring tape, I make 8 figures/year.
[/quote]

Yeah? Congratulations. Some very well known and trusted businessmen disagree with your opinion of network marketing. No offense, but their opinion carries more weight with me than yours does.

I love vagueness.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
A
BB
C C C C
[/quote]

Bernard Madoff also had some pretty stellar ratings, some extremely famous clientele, endorsements from leaders in the world of investment banking, and was operating internationally.

beware!

[quote]younggully wrote:
beware!
http://www.ripoffreport.com/sales-people/team-national-aka-na/team-national-aka-national-co-bf23f.htm[/quote]

Thanks. As most of those posts are very pro-Team National that link is very good advertising.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
A
BB
C C C C
[/quote]

In short, yes. Ponzi schemes like the one you are involved in play in the shades of gray and employ expensive lawyers to scheme their way around the laws.

So what exactly is it that you do besides pander for leads?

The link you provided is just a leads generator.

I mean obviously, you are selling something. Here is a chance for a mass pitch, so lets see it.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
You really think Trump, Kiyoski, and Pilzer would endorse an industry that is illegal? [/quote]

Kiyosaki – hell yes. I don’t have an opinion on the other two, but Kiyosaki would endorse any fucking thing.

OK, first 5 seconds of the promotional video are tugging on heart strings and then patronising me about my ‘Dreams’ next I have to give my personal information before they will even give me basic information about what the company does.

If they had a decent prodcut to sell then it would stand on its own and this is what they would be presenting to me, evidently their product is flawed therefore they have to give me the BS to try and hook me.

Very typical Ponzi scheme bollocks.