T Nation

Net Total mg of Steroids on Cycle

[quote]HowGreatIAm wrote:
Oh my god. I couldn’t imagine running this much gear. Anything above 600mg and my endurance goes to shit and weight gain becomes too much of an issue. I understand those aren’t concerns of yours but would you say there’s some sort of diminishing return? I mean, 1g of gear can’t be twice as effective as 500mg right?[/quote]

Oh yes drastically. 500-1000 is a huge and noticeable difference. Now from 1000-2000mg of 1 compound I don’t see as much. Def stronger but the negative sides make it not worth it.

Now if your talking total gear then its even more noticeable. Going from 500 test to 500 test and 500 Tren for a gram total that’s a insane and massive difference in results.

[quote]Reed wrote:

Oh my god. I couldn’t imagine running this much gear. Anything above 600mg and my endurance goes to shit and weight gain becomes too much of an issue. I understand those aren’t concerns of yours but would you say there’s some sort of diminishing return? I mean, 1g of gear can’t be twice as effective as 500mg right?[/quote]

Oh yes drastically. 500-1000 is a huge and noticeable difference. Now from 1000-2000mg of 1 compound I don’t see as much. Def stronger but the negative sides make it not worth it.

Now if your talking total gear then its even more noticeable. Going from 500 test to 500 test and 500 Tren for a gram total that’s a insane and massive difference in results.[/quote]

Bang on, it all depends on over how many different compounds the net is split over. 1000mg test may not be twice as good as 500mg test but as stated 500mg test 500mg tren is a huge different, bare in mind what mg by mg tren is 5x more anabolic and androgenic than test.

In a simple (I mean very simple) way you could loosely compare 500mg tren to 2500mg test

simply put, more gear= better results, TO AN EXTENT, considering everything else is spot on. Bostin is actually looking pretty damn good, personally I would not run nearly that much, I think health would definitely be an issue, but whatever works…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I feel like such a pussy reading this thread! haha[/quote]

Haha! How come man?[/quote]

I’m nowhere near as strong as you dudes, and my cycles are test only/test + oral.

Got dem sweet aesthetics though! Lol[/quote]

Are you planning on ever using anything else? How many cycles have you done now? I’m starting number 2 very soon :slight_smile:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I’m nowhere near as strong as you dudes, and my cycles are test only/test + oral.

Are you planning on ever using anything else? How many cycles have you done now? I’m starting number 2 very soon :)[/quote]

I’ve used a few other things but every time I stray away from my usual I’m disappointed.

NPP put me in a prolactin nightmare for months.

EQ did pretty much nothing except harden me up a bit. May consider doing a low dose test, ludicrously high EQ cycle in future but I dunno.

Drol gave me a fucking terrible case of gyno.

I’ve never used tren, despite really, really wanting to. NPP fucked me over so badly I’m not willing to risk a similar situation from the tren. Chances are I could use it and be ok, but it’s just not worth the risk.

Test, var, dbol and m sten are the four that have never disappointed.

I’m planning another run of just test + var in the spring. Going to use pharm grade test for the first time ever which is kinda exciting. Once that’s over I’m going to think very seriously about hanging up my syringe once and for all. I’m pretty much where I want to be physique wise and I’ll be 30 this year so I think it’s probably the case that my PCTs’ll start to get harder, and I don’t want to go on TRT.

I’m also at the stage now where to make really significant size gains I’ll need to push the dose and calories higher than I’m comfortable doing, so there’s that to consider too.

So my steroid journey might be almost at an end! It’s been fun, but I’ve never wanted to live the B&C lifestyle.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Are you planning on ever using anything else? How many cycles have you done now? I’m starting number 2 very soon :)[/quote]

I’ve used a few other things but every time I stray away from my usual I’m disappointed.

EQ did pretty much nothing except harden me up a bit. May consider doing a low dose test, ludicrously high EQ cycle in future but I dunno.

I’ve never used tren, despite really, really wanting to. NPP fucked me over so badly I’m not willing to risk a similar situation from the tren. Chances are I could use it and be ok, but it’s just not worth the risk.

I’m planning another run of just test + var in the spring. Going to use pharm grade test for the first time ever which is kinda exciting. Once that’s over I’m going to think very seriously about hanging up my syringe once and for all. I’m pretty much where I want to be physique wise and I’ll be 30 this year so I think it’s probably the case that my PCTs’ll start to get harder, and I don’t want to go on TRT.

I’m also at the stage now where to make really significant size gains I’ll need to push the dose and calories higher than I’m comfortable doing, so there’s that to consider too.

So my steroid journey might be almost at an end! It’s been fun, but I’ve never wanted to live the B&C lifestyle.
[/quote]

why are you so against TRT?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

fertility concerns mate. Probably totally overblown, but heard enough horror stories to put me off.

I’m not saying NEVER, but certainly not within the next 5-10 years

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

fertility concerns mate. Probably totally overblown, but heard enough horror stories to put me off.

I’m not saying NEVER, but certainly not within the next 5-10 years[/quote]

You can run anti prolactins to fight all prolactin. Id never run a 17 nor without caber, wonderful stuff!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

Rds???

Is that you??

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

Rds???

Is that you??
[/quote]

haha!

You only just realised?

Guess I’m a little slow

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Guess I’m a little slow[/quote]

sorry mate, thought you knew.

I’m glad to see you still posting here

Unless I missed you saying it, I thought you left

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Unless I missed you saying it, I thought you left [/quote]

was away for a long time but I missed you guys

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Unless I missed you saying it, I thought you left [/quote]

was away for a long time but I missed you guys[/quote]

Tried to hide from us with a different name huh

[quote]Reed wrote:

Now if your talking total gear then its even more noticeable. Going from 500 test to 500 test and 500 Tren for a gram total that’s a insane and massive difference in results.[/quote]

Thanks. Maybe I’ll play around with a heavier cycle later this year. Weight gain is always a concern for me which is tough to control when I go above 600mg total. Maybe I could throw in some more androgens. Thanks for the insight.