Net Total mg of Steroids on Cycle

Just opening a thread to discuss wether or not people focus on the net total of gear In a cycle?

Say a cycle of
500mg test/ew
500mg EQ/ew
500mg tren/ew

Would have a net total of 1500mg per week minus AI AP etc

Planning a cycle atm coming into my next powerlifting meet and net total starts at 1430mg and month prior ends up at 2280mg consisting of Sust,EQ,Tren E (switching it Tren A 6 weeks out), Dbol and Halo + AIs +APs

Week 1-4 1430mg
250mg sustanon/wk 1ml
400mg tren E/wk 2ml
500mg EQ/wk 1ml
40mg Dbol/ed
25mg Aromasin/eod
0.5mg caber/e3d

Week 5-6 1600mg
250mg Sustanon/wk 1ml
600mg tren E/wk 3ml
750mg EQ/wk 1.5ml
25mg Aromasin/eod
0.5mg caber/e3d

Week 7-8 2000mg
250mg sustanon/wk 1ml
750mg Tren A/wk 7.5ml
1000mg EQ/wk 2ml
25mg Aromasin/eod
0.5mg caber/e3d

Weeks 9-12 2280mg
250mg Sustanon/wk 1ml
750mg Tren A/wk 7.5ml
1000mg EQ/wk 2ml
40mg Halo/ed
25mg Aromasin/eod
0.5mg caber/e3d

Have a bunch of successful cycles under my belt so the cycle isn’t the issue, just a discussion if anyone focuses on net and if so do they have a max?

Jeez dude, what are you trying, jumping weight classes? That’s a boatload of stuff.

I’m just now doing my first ‘proper’ lengthy cycle (12 weeks), though I did a series of shorties last year (2-on/5-off). During the short cycles, it was recommended to really blast, so I was doing just over a gram total per week (until the last one when I adjusted doses for more of a low test/high tren approach - don’t remember what that total came to).

A gram a week was kind of considered average to high average, at least from what I recall seeing here (I may have misunderstood that). I think that was more aimed at beginner/early novice users more than experienced guys though. I’ve seen Reed list some cycles well over a gram (if not 2), but he’s been using for quite some time. If you’re experienced enough to recognize and prevent sides, and you’re comfortable with it - and it fits your goals - then have fun.

I guess it really comes down to efficacy/diminishing gains. If you increase from say, 1.5 grams per week to 2+ and can tell a difference at the higher level, then you’re doing something right (or at least not too much wrong). If you increase dosing and don’t see a rise in anything but sides (or no difference at all) then I would say you are wasting money.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
Jeez dude, what are you trying, jumping weight classes? That’s a boatload of stuff.

I’m just now doing my first ‘proper’ lengthy cycle (12 weeks), though I did a series of shorties last year (2-on/5-off). During the short cycles, it was recommended to really blast, so I was doing just over a gram total per week (until the last one when I adjusted doses for more of a low test/high tren approach - don’t remember what that total came to).

A gram a week was kind of considered average to high average, at least from what I recall seeing here (I may have misunderstood that). I think that was more aimed at beginner/early novice users more than experienced guys though. I’ve seen Reed list some cycles well over a gram (if not 2), but he’s been using for quite some time. If you’re experienced enough to recognize and prevent sides, and you’re comfortable with it - and it fits your goals - then have fun.

I guess it really comes down to efficacy/diminishing gains. If you increase from say, 1.5 grams per week to 2+ and can tell a difference at the higher level, then you’re doing something right (or at least not too much wrong). If you increase dosing and don’t see a rise in anything but sides (or no difference at all) then I would say you are wasting money.[/quote]

I’m basically cutting from 100k and aiming to maintain weight - dropping bf, gaining muscle and strength. I’m about 14%bf atm, hoping for around 8-10% etc. I’m experienced in water cutting so even if I end up a lean 105 I will be able to get into my class.

I’ve run cycles around 1.5g just looking to throw in some EQ into a standard pre meet cycle I usually run so that’s what bumps it over the 2g. The test, Tren, halo etc is what I usually run but I guess in an indirect way my question is when adding in the EQ would people bring down the Tren? 700mg is my sweet spot with Tren so my worry is using less and not getting what I’m used to. The EQ I’ll be throwing in is specifically for the nice lean gains and joint support while on a (not so severe) kcal defict.

Just looking for people’s opinions really

Looks fine to me; just know that you probably aren’t optimally using all the gear you’re injecting, just due to the fact that you have x amount of receptor (without GH).

Unless you’re experienced with Halo, I wouldn’t run it at 40mg for 4 weeks. Just my 2 cents.

[quote]CxTucker wrote:
Looks fine to me; just know that you probably aren’t optimally using all the gear you’re injecting, just due to the fact that you have x amount of receptor (without GH).

Unless you’re experienced with Halo, I wouldn’t run it at 40mg for 4 weeks. Just my 2 cents.[/quote]

That does bring me to another point, I can get my hand on some legit Hygetropin and was going to run 4-6iu through last 8 weeks through pct and onward until I no longer can afford 6-12 months to attempt to keep gains, stay anabolic and to aid recovery.

What benefit to you think there is to using the GH from the beginning (which I can do)? Regeneration of receptors?

I’ve run halo numerous times at 40-50mg, even at 90mg on meet day. 40mg is my sweet spot

Personally I go off of total net mg. In general in my my preps I try aim for 1500-2000mg of gear the majority of the run. Can jump as high as 2500 if and when orals are introduced. This run I changed up from my original plan which was to run to a stupid high amount and after just a few weeks can tell its not worth it to me. Feel horrible, lethargic, Test Flu (which havent had in forever), and joints are hurting from using an AI. I have completely given up on high dose test cycles. I hate them. So I lowered my total net gear and doubled my Tren. Love Tren and nothing treats me as nicely.

Currently
250mg Test
1000mg Tren (yes I know let’s see what happens)
600mg EQ

Total Net 1950 and it will pretty much stay here until last 10 days where I’ll add in some Halo about 20-30mg a day no way I could run the dose of it your talking about.

In general

Begginers
500-1000mg of Gear a week Total including orals

Intermediate
1000-2000mg including orals

Advanced
2000-4000mg including orals

Fucking Retarded
4000 plus including orals. If your doing this you better be a world record holder or something. I know guys and have talked to some pro powerlifter running this in Test alone during meet preps so it is not uncommon.

This also does not take into account GH, Peptides, or Insulin use. All of which can make the drugs you run more effective.

I don’t know who you are but at the doses your running I hope your atleast an honest advanced lifter 1500 at 220 kind of guy at least which sounds like you are.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Personally I go off of total net mg. In general in my my preps I try aim for 1500-2000mg of gear the majority of the run. Can jump as high as 2500 if and when orals are introduced. This run I changed up from my original plan which was to run to a stupid high amount and after just a few weeks can tell its not worth it to me. Feel horrible, lethargic, Test Flu (which havent had in forever), and joints are hurting from using an AI. I have completely given up on high dose test cycles. I hate them. So I lowered my total net gear and doubled my Tren. Love Tren and nothing treats me as nicely.

Currently
250mg Test
600mg EQ

Total Net 1950 and it will pretty much stay here until last 10 days where I’ll add in some Halo about 20-30mg a day no way I could run the dose of it your talking about.

In general

Begginers

Intermediate

Advanced

Fucking Retarded
4000 plus including orals. If your doing this you better be a world record holder or something. I know guys and have talked to some pro powerlifter running this in Test alone during meet preps so it is not uncommon.

This also does not take into account GH, Peptides, or Insulin use. All of which can make the drugs you run more effective.

I don’t know who you are but at the doses your running I hope your atleast an honest advanced lifter 1500 at 220 kind of guy at least which sounds like you are. [/quote]

Hey man awesome input! Really appreciate it.

Yes mate I hold my current Feds Deadlift WR and going for the total WR, Squat WR and bench WR this year at 220 class. Pulled 700lb at under 198 and 750 under 220

My whole thing is start at a moderate dose and only bump if I feel like I need to, I never go straight in at the top doses I want to run + always run a peak 4 weeks prior to meet where I doses are highest. Like I said before the most I have ran was 1300mg net total - exactly same as above minus the EQ so just thinking of adding the EQ to a cycle I’ve ran numerous times and I know makes me feel super human as this time I’ll be on a small calorie deficit for the first 8 weeks rather than surplus, that’s what takes me over that 2000mg barrier.

I’m sceptical of the halo I’ve used in the past being under dosed but run some A****P***** halo at 40mg and that stuff really kicked in harder then the previous I used.

Wish I could pull 750 hahaha my pull sucks dick best is 600 at 220. But only been pling actively for 2 years so hopefully that will continue to change. With that being said then I say add in the EQ and just keep everything else where it is. EQ is very mild drug but I do love it and run it pretty much close to hear around considering time between meets is close. I’d say you will be fine to just add it in. Monitor BP closely EQ throws mine up quick.

I feel like such a pussy reading this thread! haha

[quote]Reed wrote:
Wish I could pull 750 hahaha my pull sucks dick best is 600 at 220. But only been pling actively for 2 years so hopefully that will continue to change. With that being said then I say add in the EQ and just keep everything else where it is. EQ is very mild drug but I do love it and run it pretty much close to hear around considering time between meets is close. I’d say you will be fine to just add it in. Monitor BP closely EQ throws mine up quick.[/quote]

Haha I’m only into my second season man! But I had a 500lb when I was about 17yo, stick thin and didn’t even know what a DL was! I come from a sprinting background my whole life so I think the glute/hamstring/lower back I developed through that just made me abit more of a natural puller, my squat and bench I’ve had to work for the most if I’m honest

Brill, exactly my thought, I’ll keep all as is and keep you updated!

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I feel like such a pussy reading this thread! haha[/quote]

Haha! How come man?

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Haha! How come man?[/quote]

I’m nowhere near as strong as you dudes, and my cycles are test only/test + oral.

Got dem sweet aesthetics though! Lol

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I’m nowhere near as strong as you dudes, and my cycles are test only/test + oral.

Got dem sweet aesthetics though! Lol[/quote]

Haha that’s the thing! Don’t need a six back to pick up iron haha! I am going for the whole dan green-esque look though so going to run a few clen/t3, ECA stacks on test only just prior to this prep to get bf nice and low, wasn’t going to use anything as diet is pretty on point however I’m running out of time before I need to start prep so need a few things to speed up shifting the timber.

Got some DNP and toying with a 7 day cycle idea but not 100% certain… Am due a deload week so could structure the 7 days dnp in that as I know it affects training while on!

Ideas ideas ideas!

Bostin loyd is running 10g of gear not including orals right now, let that sink in. 2000Mg tren too…

[quote]Reed wrote:

Currently
250mg Test
600mg EQ

In general

Begginers

Intermediate

Advanced

Fucking Retarded

I don’t know who you are but at the doses your running I hope your atleast an honest advanced lifter 1500 at 220 kind of guy at least which sounds like you are. [/quote]

So what would that put boston lloyd at? Cant remember exactly but he was planning on hitting 10+ Grams pre-contest in a week or two before the show…

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Bostin loyd is running 10g of gear not including orals right now, let that sink in. 2000Mg tren too…[/quote]

I can only imagine how he feels. Godlike or Deathbed? Hes adding in DNP this prep…

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Currently
250mg Test
600mg EQ

In general

Begginers

Intermediate

Advanced

Fucking Retarded

So what would that put boston lloyd at? Cant remember exactly but he was planning on hitting 10+ Grams pre-contest in a week or two before the show…
[/quote]

Boston Loyd with out a doubt falls under a whole new category of what the fuck are you actually thinking. I admire the hell out of his honesty (if he is being honest and not just blowing his numbers up to get more view) but what he is doing is beyond insane. I mean I know I run a lot of Tren but there is no way in hell I’d consider doubling it… Atleast I don’t think.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Boysie888 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Got dem sweet aesthetics though! Lol[/quote]

I’m with you yogi, I’m all about looking lean and asthetics, but then we all have different goals. Love having those panty dropping abs!

Props on those lifts OP. That’s impressive! Congrats on the records.

10g of gear, jesus christ! He injects synthol and shit too if I remember correctly. What a crazy bastard. I actually just saw a video of some dude flexing in comp then the oil started to leak out right on stage! Like projectile leakage… Haha

Oh my god. I couldn’t imagine running this much gear. Anything above 600mg and my endurance goes to shit and weight gain becomes too much of an issue. I understand those aren’t concerns of yours but would you say there’s some sort of diminishing return? I mean, 1g of gear can’t be twice as effective as 500mg right?

I’ve heard that test is the one steroid that seems to just keep getting better and better as you add more of it. I haven’t tested this belief yet though.