Net Neutrality: Please Discuss and Explain

I’m pretty sure that makes more sense in some contexts than others

You might also see it for yourself from Merriam-Webster if you give it a try

plural : human beings making up a group or assembly or linked by a common interest

: a body formed and authorized by law to act as a single person although constituted by one or more persons and legally endowed with various rights and duties including the capacity of succession

Ironically, as relevant to the thread, ISPs are not kept in check via competition by way of buying govt action against the will of the people.

Hence why the anti NN crowd are so frustrating to virtually everyone in the tech industry that isn’t an ISP C suite member.

There are places in the US with multiple ISPs, whether it’s enough to keep each other in check I couldn’t say

There’s some complicated issues involved and not everyone always means the same thing by NN

Thanks for saying this, @squating_bear

This is one reason it has been so difficult for me to weed out the Pro’s and Con’s on all of this.

There are plenty of places with multiple ISPs. What % of the population needs to be getting screwed before it’s something of concern. Not everyone can move to California. Not a criticism of you, just a general question about govt ‘intervention’

I should clarify. I mean the large chunk of the crowd that thinks NN is a bad idea because all govt intervention is bad.