Nervous System Training

Hey,

I think thats it.

I might be interperating this wrong, but is your goal to train your CNS to become more efficent?

If so, sounds like a good idea. But you did state singles/doubles/triples, which are best for developing maximal strength.

Would you mind logging your workouts?

Good Luck!

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
thetruth24 wrote:
Yeah, sorry I my post was kinda unclear.

Don’t quote me but isn’t there the CNS, and the other “type” of nervous system CW talks about.

Regardless, whether you train at 60% or 90%, you are stressing your Nervous system. But the degree of fatigue induced varies.

Maybe you are thinking of CNS and PNS, not really sure…

I agree that the stresses will be different, and that is the point. The point of this block is not neccessarily even maximal strength, which, while important, is not neccessarily my chief concern, because certainly there are other (and probably better) ways to improve maximal strength. What I am really trying to do here is give my CNS as many near-maximal reps as possible to stress it with as high frequency as possible.

The purpose being to try to force my CNS to become more proficient.

Who knows if it will work. I guess we’ll see in a few weeks?[/quote]

[quote]thetruth24 wrote:
Hey,

I think thats it.

I might be interperating this wrong, but is your goal to train your CNS to become more efficent?

If so, sounds like a good idea. But you did state singles/doubles/triples, which are best for developing maximal strength.

[/quote]

I’ll post my log in a couple of weeks. I’ve noticed when you log every day it kind of gets lost in the shuffle. The workouts are really simple so I figured I would just post them up at the end since it won’t take more than 2 minutes to read them all.

Alright Cool!

Sounds good

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
thetruth24 wrote:
Hey,

I think thats it.

I’ll post my log in a couple of weeks. I’ve noticed when you log every day it kind of gets lost in the shuffle. The workouts are really simple so I figured I would just post them up at the end since it won’t take more than 2 minutes to read them all.

[/quote]