Heya guys! I'm new around here, though I have been on another board for a while, it's just that I have been really finding some super great info and people over here more recently, so here I am!
This is my first cycle and I have been running test cyp at 600mg/week for 14 weeks and var 80mg/day for what will be 8 weeks at the end of my cycle. With that I have been running liquidex ED at .5ml. This cycle will end in 2 weeks (Dec 9). I will hold off 18 days after my last injection to start my PCT (Dec 27).
My PCT being as follows:
- Clomid 100 for three days then finish off 50-50-50-25 (From Dec 27 - 18 days after last injection)
- HCGenerate (started Dec 21, this week and will run until end of PCT))
- DAA (from day after last injection until end of PCT)
- Unleashed/Post Cycle (From post cycle week 3, Jan 17)
- Bridge (starting after PCT)
- Increasing calories by about 300-600
Maybe items are:
Reduce XT for cortisol control (from PCT day 1, Dec 27)
Continuing Liquidex until end of PCT
Obviously my goal is to hold on to as much as possible. I have had a great run and gained 24lbs thus far and I still have a good 4 weeks of the effect from the test in my system. My fear is that around Dec 18 I am going to deflate.
Does this look like a good PCT to roll with? Anything you would add or change?
Any feedback at all is much appreciated!