Nervous Anxiety

The Last couple nights I have had trouble falling asleep. Feeling anxiety and nervous also throughout the day. I haven’t had any caffeine for two weeks , nor any stimulant type supplements. What does this mean? I am not “nervous about anything”.

you probably have unresolved issues because your father never loved you and you secretly lusted after your mother. I wouldn’t sweat it too much.

If there’s genuinely nothing bothering you emotionally then look at your diet and energy expenditure - have you done anything differently recently? I was like that all last week due to a lack of exercise, (I was deloading) and an abundance of coffee. Back at the gym this week and feel as right as rain again.

Alternatively try starting or ending the day with some breathing exercises - just close your eyes and moniter your breath for a bit. Works a treat. If that interests you more - google ‘mindfulness’. You’ll either dismiss it as quackery or be hooked.

Who the fuck knows what it means, it could be a bunch of stuff/stressors that has your mind racing even without caffiene.

However, breathing is good.

In through the nose out through the mouth, count to four for inhalation and exhilation, and keep your tounge on the roof of your mouth. Not sure why you’re supposed to do that, but it has helped me in the past.

Also, maybe consider ZMA before bed-time, or see a Doc about getting a low grade sleep aid like Ambien.

B.

I take ZMA, Had a extremely hard leg workout that day, and it seemed to carry over all night. Thats all I could think of , and carbs have been to low.

dude one night? i wake up every 2 hours and can’t sleep everynight? get over yourself

I haven’t been able to sleep for like the past month, such as now, 6 am and i’m hardly tired. But, it’s due to various factors.

But if you wanna talk about nervous anxiety, not to brag, i used to be on meds, and my nails are nearly non-existant from constant biting, atleast i’m gettin protein :stuck_out_tongue:

But, a good book might help, there’s also tips on the web like clogging your ears for a few mins and paying attention to the blood flow and it could put you to sleep, obviously you unplug your fingers at some point :p.

But just lay your head down and at some point you’re guarenteed to fall asleep.

Just don’t increase your heartrate like exercising before bed or something, probably the reason i can never sleep, i’m always on the comp or something and just keep active on it.

[quote]Shortest Straw wrote:
I take ZMA, Had a extremely hard leg workout that day, and it seemed to carry over all night. Thats all I could think of , and carbs have been to low. [/quote]

How long have you been taking ZMA? If you are new to taking ZMA it could be that. It took me a while to get use to having ZMA at night. For the first couple of weeks I could not get to sleep, and then I would constantly wake up during the night.