T Nation

Nekkid Squaters

http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=184333&tid= Hm… I want to squat naked sometime now, pulling naked however seems like it could be a little painful maybe some chafing ;)?

Don’t get Push started.

[quote]DSSG wrote:
http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=184333&tid= Hm… I want to squat naked sometime now, pulling naked however seems like it could be a little painful maybe some chafing ;)? [/quote]

What do you plan to pull when naked?

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=184333&tid= Hm… I want to squat naked sometime now, pulling naked however seems like it could be a little painful maybe some chafing ;)? [/quote]

What do you plan to pull when naked?

[/quote]

Same thing as usual?

A very long object, seven feet long and very very hard is what I will be pulling.

[quote]DSSG wrote:
A very long object, seven feet long and very very hard is what I will be pulling. [/quote]

Don’t tell Horsepuss that, he has enough problems with something 10inches long.

Squatting naked is fine. Just don’t do box squats naked.

The cool thing about squatting naked is (assuming you’re in front of a mirror) watching your balls and your shaft swing around down at the bottom of the movement. If you squat Olympic-style, meaning you keep as upright a torso as you possibly can all the way down, you should get a really good look at them on every rep.

Ass-to-grass is for fags. It’s all about cock-to-floor.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Ass-to-grass is for fags. It’s all about cock-to-floor.[/quote]

Yeah, but I’m so short that it would end up being a quarter-squat.

I’ll take my chances squatting like a fag, thanks.

^ I loled

I only squat naked I’m a raw lifter bruh

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
^ I loled

I only squat naked I’m a raw lifter bruh [/quote]

Seeing your username next to the topic title made me think of a very hideous scenario. Imagine the cleanup.

Well, when it warms up I definitely know what I will be doing ;). And dwarf, let’s be honest your ass touching the grass is a few inches above parallel at your height.

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Well, when it warms up I definitely know what I will be doing ;). And dwarf, let’s be honest your ass touching the grass is a few inches above parallel at your height. [/quote]

And?

I thought this was going to be a thread about hipsters not wanting to be evicted.

Mark Bavaro wrote a great fictional book called Rough and Tumble. in it he described a player that squatted with only a weight belt and a towel on his neck. when he got under the bar the strength coach would yell “HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU’RE DEEP ENOUGH?” and the player would scream “WHEN YOUR BALLS TOUCH THE FLOOR!”

This is off topic, but I watched some of his other videos and I think Clint Darden has a great voice and energy for talk shows/podcasts and announcements.

[quote]krillin wrote:

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
^ I loled

I only squat naked I’m a raw lifter bruh [/quote]

Seeing your username next to the topic title made me think of a very hideous scenario. Imagine the cleanup.[/quote]

Um, yeah. You should have seen his old forum picture.

That would’ve made your mind jump even faster to the scenario.