T Nation

Neil Diamond vs. Barry Manilow

Who is the greatest of all time?

Well, duh! Neil Diamond!

You are so not cool if you didn’t know that.

Neil Diamond. Nothing beats Sweet Caroline.

Hello again.

Neil!!!

I’m singing “America” as we speak!

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Neil!!!

I’m singing “America” as we speak![/quote]

What a beautiful noise!

“Greatest” what? I don’t particularly like Neil Diamond but he is not on the same lower rung as Barry Manilow. On the same rung as Barry Manilow, we might place, “Tony Orlando and Dawn”, Donnie Osmond, The Captain and Tenille (sp?), The Carpenters, The Partridge Family. The list could go on and on, ad infinitum.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Who is the greatest of all time?[/quote]

We only get to choose between Manilow and Diamond for greatest of all time?

[quote]Christine wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Who is the greatest of all time?

We only get to choose between Manilow and Diamond for greatest of all time?

[/quote]

You can pick me but you probably haven’t heard me sing.

Oh no. I think I just changed my mind. Ha!

Neil.

I Am I Said

Did you ever read about a frog who dreamed of bein’ a king
And then became one
Well except for the names and a few other changes
If you talk about me, the story’s the same one

[quote]MsM wrote:
Oh no. I think I just changed my mind. Ha!

That was great!

This is for you:

haha, wow.

there should be a celebrity death match for these two.

the greatest what?

Surprised there is no love for Barry yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt7jExA3Mvk

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

This is for you:

Any day now, thanks! lol

Manilow. Even TC loves him some 'Low.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Surprised there is no love for Barry yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt7jExA3Mvk[/quote]

I’m not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9eWq8Z9UgM

Cha cha cha. Gay.

[quote]MsM wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Surprised there is no love for Barry yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt7jExA3Mvk

I’m not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9eWq8Z9UgM

Cha cha cha. Gay.[/quote]

Her name was MsM, she was a showgirl… Yup, gay.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
MsM wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Surprised there is no love for Barry yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt7jExA3Mvk

I’m not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9eWq8Z9UgM

Cha cha cha. Gay.

Her name was MsM, she was a showgirl… Yup, gay.[/quote]

Hey! I write the songs, BEOTCH!

Neil Diamond all the way. Forever in Blue Jeans!